2012 Asia Cup

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 362
  • Views Views 24,897
Questioning Sachin's dedication towards cricket is like questioning a mothers dedication towards his child's care.

No one is denying that he is a dedicated player. The question is not of his past form, but whether he will be able to do justice to his stature in future matches. IINM, Dravid scored 5 centuries in the last year, still he retired because he felt he was not justice to his position. you think people would have viewed Bradman differently if his average was 100?

I think he should retire in ODIs & maybe play a few Test series at max.. He can make that 100th century there as well...

I agree Jaymin on all what you said but I still feel that Sachin is a highly over rated player .. Lara was better in terms of winning a match on his own which sachin doesent ..
----------

I think he should retire in ODIs & maybe play a few Test series at max.. He can make that 100th century there as well...

I agree with u on this .. see my view is that if sachin is not going to play WC 2015 then why is he still around ??

So if Lara was winning matches on his own, still why WI always went on going down?As regards his recent form his concerned, i too agree he has lost his form, and he is the best judge of it. He shud take a call at this moment itself whether he shud continue or not. I mean if a player scores 6 runs in 19 balls on a wicket where u have a run feast, then that is not even a shadow of Sachin.

Thats because Lara had no support .. dude u have also been watching cricket since long .. u remember 1990s where Indian team was dependant only on sachin and when he got out rest would just crumble like cookies, this is not the case anymore even u know that so lets not get into that .. I am not concerned with sachins current form as he will come out of this slump and make decent runs again my question is that why is he still playing ODIs when he may not play WC 2015 ?? Dont u think he spoils the balance of the team when he chooses which odi tournament to play .. dont u feel someone like a ajinkya rahane should play from now if he is to be a serious contender by 2015 to gain experience ?? Wether you sachin die hard fans like it or no its a fact that sachin is being selfish by choosing which odi match to play thereby blocking a youngsters chance of gaining valuable experience ..

I seriously think this is the last time we are seeing Sachin in the Indian blues , in Asia Cup (Considering Tests have whites)

Guys! We were to discuss Asia cup in this thread! Please spare Sachin, some or the other day he will score his 100th century.

For picking & choosing, considering he is nearing 40 & India is playing games like crazy (With One-off T20 & IPL & what not) .. So I wont blame him for being selective... But yes, I would say he is better off retiring now rather than , say in 2013 with playing matches here & there...

Why cant Indian selectors be tough like aussies ?? they dropped Ricky Ponting and he retired because he knew he wont be around till 2015 WC .. As far as Asia Cup is concerned India has started off well .. Ind Pak game will be good .. I so hope that this series would have been on HD .. cant see it on neo cricket because they were bombarding L shaped ads .. ill just catch last 1 hr of the games ..

Back