2012 Asia Cup

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 362
  • Views Views 24,897
When you talk about passion...i wanted to talk about a guy called Robin Singh...he has the passion to play not for india but for the game...he gave his heart and soul for cricket in his short carrier...he is not a person who gives full effort only in when is playing for india or TN or IPL what ever it is...this passion has a passion to play cricket...

... then when was it that Sachin didnt had Passion towards playing Cricket? I see him passionate while playing for any team (Mumbai Ranji, India, Asia XI or Mumbai Indians) in equal level.

Relax Sachin fans dont kill me for posting anything against him please .. I know he is GOD for you people .. HAIL SACHIN !! ha ha ha ha

for me..only disappointment is Sachin's form, I am really missing real Sachin! :(

for me..only disappointment is Sachin's form, I am really missing real Sachin! :(

Whole of India....or may be all Sachin fans miss that Sachin! If he can carry on like before then no 1 will ask him to go. But the sad part is - he just doesnt seem to return to form.

Gaurang....

Talking of Sachin's passion for the game:
1) That man played a match against Kenya in WC 99 after his father had expired 2-3 days back, and INdia was in trouble after losing matches to SA & Zim.
2) He batted against Pak with fever, or i guess sore back to try and win a virtually lost match, which was ultimately lost coz he cudnt cross the line for a distance of few centimeters.

Back