2012 Asia Cup

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 362
  • Views Views 24,902
Tough for me to answer as I did not pursue Vb in my career. Also I expect a lot of changes from the time I worked on vb, must be 2005..

Certainly the day Sachin hang's his boot...that day i will cry...he has given a me lot of entertainment over the past 2 decades...my dad still calls Sachin in tamil "Payan" means son....Talking about passion...this guy has the passion thats the reason he is not quitting and he is not able to decide on leaving cricket...its purely because of passion...its not selfishness or for his 100th 100...

Non Selfish Player With Great Passion = Rahul Dravid .. Retired from ODIs in 2011 knowing he wont play the 2015 WC ..

In the initial stage of his career he struggled a lot in ODI's and i used to hate him a lot when he plays for india in ODI's becuase he used to waste lot of balls...not finding the gaps....but he over come his problems & did a fantastic job after that in ODIs ...

Non Selfish Player With Great Passion = Rahul Dravid .. Retired from ODIs in 2011 knowing he wont play the 2015 WC ..
Bhai saahab..aapne to lagta hai kasam khaa rakhi hai Sachin ko naapasand karne ki. :iconrofl:

True !!
But were you really expecting Dravid to play in 2015 WC ? :|

True !!
But were you really expecting Dravid to play in 2015 WC ? :|

No mate I was not .. Are you seriously expecting Sachin to play 2015 WC ??

No mate I was not .. Are you seriously expecting Sachin to play 2015 WC ??

Not me..but seriously expecting much more good innings before he retires. When Sachin will announce retirement..that day will be my last day of watching or following Indian cricket.

When Sachin will announce retirement..that day will be my last day of watching or following Indian cricket.

:shock::shock:

Back