2012 Asia Cup

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 362
  • Views Views 24,903
No mate I was not .. Are you seriously expecting Sachin to play 2015 WC ??

The way he was going till WC 11, no one had any doubts on that. In fact he showed signs of coming back to form in Aussie Test series to an extent. But he again dipped.....

Big question-- Is the D day today?

Which D Day?? I mean today its India v Ban. And on Sunday its Ind v Pak. After that its SL-Ban, dont remember when exactly. And then Final. Which if Inda wins today, will be Ind v Pak!!

The way he was going till WC 11, no one had any doubts on that. In fact he showed signs of coming back to form in Aussie Test series to an extent. But he again dipped.....

Yes quite possible he might play the next WC considering he will be touching 43 .. jayasuriya played till that age i think so no hassles ... I just hope he does not target the 2019 WC in England ..

----------

Today Sachin has a great opportunity to make his 100th ton...hope he does it...

I would rather see Sachin make his 100 against pakistan than bangladesh .. its pretty understood now that its a Ind - Pak final so he has 2 chances to score a ton against Pak .. Imagine Sachin scoring a 100 and India beating Pak in Asia Cup Finals .. WOW now that is something I want to see ..

Well... If his son grows up to play cricket & plays well & gets selected , then he does have a chance of another record.. Father/Son playing international cricket together... :D

Well... If his son grows up to play cricket & plays well & gets selected , then he does have a chance of another record.. Father/Son playing international cricket together...

:D

Yes that will happen in Sachins case .. he and his son playing together first of its kind eh .. I think Sachin can even play with his grandson if he happens to get one .. now that will be an achivement what say ?? ;)

Sachin should score a ton today because if he does that against Pakistan then another Pakistani cricket fan may die just like one of them died after the WC semi-final (These Pakistanis take their matches against India damn too seriously)BTW I feel really sad for that Pakistani cricket fan's tragic death.

Back