8MBPS from MTNL Triband Broadband ?.......

• Thread starter Thread starter Siddhesh222
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 12,297
atleast my neighbors are happy with their 4 mbps Virgin bb and i hav seen it myself that they get 4 mbps and during peak hrs she gets 2 mbps but still anything is better than nothing London is like Mumbai, ppl there are going to be milked to the last drop. But situation in rural areas is much better owing to Telewest Broadband a.k.a. Virgin media

Yaar dont compare India and London....And that 7-8 GB limit is FINE for me as I only indulge in Online gaming most of the time,What I really need is speed and a better ping..Even 5 GB limit is more than enough for me.But atleast we can say 8MBPS is available to home users of India.:whistle:

who is comparing i am just stating that broadband in uk is still far ahead of us atleast they hav plans like 20 mbps to boast where as we dont

sweet, i'm into online gaming too...whaddya play? but alongside i do need a good speed for my downloads, we dont have exclusive online gamers in india who are just looking for connections for a better ping..i could do much better with a nasty ass ping like 197ms on cod2

not true at all ... i have used the worst ISP (supposedly) in UK for around 3 years .. thats british telecom and have found it 100 times better than MTNL in terms of service and speed .. hell 2MBPS is the absolute minimum there ...MTNL better stabilize 256 first ... Mumbai MTNL has not even updgraded the 256 590NU plan to 2MBPS ...

MTNL better stabilize 256 first ... Mumbai MTNL has not even updgraded the 256 590NU plan to 2MBPS ...

They never said they will upgrade 590NU users to 2Mbps, so they will never upgrade 590NU users. If u want 2Mbps and night unlimited on 2Mbps then u have to take the 849 plan...........:(

just a offtopic comment

i asked my parents to change plan to 399 from 849nu in India

They cudnt change as CC lady told my dad "Aapke paas Triband connection kidhar hai ?"

Totally ignorant sex deprived CC bi****s :madness:

on second read thats hilarious :rofl:

But defn i am not makin my parents run to exchange to get plan changed either

may be if u have 2numbers ur parents may have mentioedn number on which triband is not there.

age 13...hmm...talking like that can land you in jail...just remember they have all the info about u...

Back