8MBPS from MTNL Triband Broadband ?.......

• Thread starter Thread starter Siddhesh222
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 12,297
back to the topic...........Most 256kbps have speed issues coz of line isues,very few get the full 2mbps,I get losses keeping me at a max of 1.78mbps(although Its stable all Night:yahoo:)How the hell will they implement 8mbps...........If they cant fix their copperlines,will they be able to implement ethernet?????????damn they had a 6 month waiting period for new Triband Connections..........Sarkari hai,sapne hain,but will they remain the stuff of dreams only !!!:hysterical:

may be if u have 2numbers ur parents may have mentioedn number on which triband is not there.

No i hav just 1 no and dad had cald frm the same number :P

Actually i hav given up on MTNL CC

And i think if MTNL doesnt come up with 8 mbps for diwali then they prolly wont come out with 8mbps anytime soon

Kids sure learn swearing/bad things early in life these days, but just a word of advice dude, that language will not lead u anywhere in life not even when dealing with MTNL...............:redface:

yeah, if you talk like that with me, i'd surely be the first one to whack the sh*t outta you. In order to get respect you need to learn to respect others too.Plus dude, this is the govt. you're dealing with, for all they care you can leave their service lol..they won't even think twice.

And i think if MTNL doesnt come up with 8 mbps for diwali then they prolly wont come out with 8mbps anytime soon
even im hoping mtnl comes out with 8 mbps this diwali. but i feel they would bring out some other stupid 2 mbps plans instead and maybe bring 8mbps for new year.
why dont you try calling from the UK? you seemed to have a great influence on the cc ladies? :p

why dont you try calling from the UK? you seemed to have a great influence on the cc ladies? :p

his charm works when he visits the exchange, not on the phone ;)

his charm works when he visits the exchange, not on the phone ;)

Ya Sanket is the Heartthrob of all MTNL aunties:rofl:, they allowed him to change his plans with his own hands.............:whistle:

Ya Sanket is the Heartthrob of all MTNL aunties:rofl:, they allowed him to change his plans with his own hands.............:whistle:
Is it really?? When i first went for a BSNl connection, i was so irritated by their slooow typing speed that i proposed to type myself. But she refused it outright!! :mad: And after that she selected "H 900" instead of "H 900+". Man these aunties are horrible.. She took 10 minuted just to select a plan from the drop-down menu. :wall:

yes...it's true...and he did change his upload speed to 512 kbps which neither MTNL nor BSNL provide (in the home plans)...and those aunties had no idea about what's going on :rofl:

Back