8MBPS from MTNL Triband Broadband ?.......

• Thread starter Thread starter Siddhesh222
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 61
  • Views Views 12,297
kya hua sanket bhai... replying to a month old thread???? :)

that was just a small review of the internet connectivity after using it for 1 monthjust proves our admin's statement can be controversial at its best

sorry for bumping an extremely old thread, it has been 1 year and still no reasonable high speed unlimited plan from mtnl. Forget about 8mbps we don't even have a cheap 2mbps plan, this makes me feel that it will take many more years for isp's n India to provide cheap high speed broadband :(

well if private ISP's cant offer dirt cheap BB acces in this age of competetion.i dont think a Govt behemoth will provide it either.For sarkari babus, anyone with dial up access speeds is super rich.they will never subsidize BB users unless ministers force them

guf for heavy dwnloading......or say quick dwnloading.....

If MTNL does plan to provide 8 mbps plans, it should be with a download limit of atleast 30 to 40 GB if not more. Otherwise its useless. Giving a 7 GB download limit on 8mbps? pointless. I finish that kind of quota only in surfing. Those who want to surf, 2 mbps is fine for them. Its pointless to introduce 8mbps with a download limit of 8gb with a price of 2,000.

I'm OK with that limit or perhaps a little more even for a 8 Mbps but with night unlimited :happy:

mtnl will never offer good plans, keep dreaming
in delhi......i think they hv the bst plans among all isp's

2 mbps is a good enough speed.....(only airtel is providing more ).......bt mtnl is cheaper..n there is no sch rule that unlmtd is restric6ted to 8 hrs ony !!

good news when we get this 8Mbps speed in home:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:where to apply when to apply:huh:

Back