MTNL Triband Broadband: new plan 249 including tel bill

• Thread starter Thread starter amish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 8,768
ok i sent email to them yesterday. first they replied saying call 1500/1504 (wonder why they give that id in contact us page then) but then i wrote back saying i already contacted 1500/1504.so then they asked me for contact numberso today some lady called me and told me that this plan is just mentioned on website and not launched!!anyway, didnt go to exchange yesterday. will go today and ask.

whats the update,pal?Did u go today?Does anyone in MTNL have any idea about a plan that was launched months ago?

as i said earlier, this plan is just mentioned but not lauched.didnt go to exchange today again. the exchange lady keeps on asking me to come tomorrow!

I know that even If I go they will deny that the plan is availableAlso I tried emailing them from the Selfcare website so I would get a docket number for my Plan Change Request,but the buggers also said the same thing Call 1504.......My Listing /Delisting requests for directory,CLIP activation,Call Fwd facility and everything else including Telephone plan change happens via emails from that siteJust the Damn Triband Folks who run the Internet service do not accept Internet requests ......LOL :pTired of waiting........Good Bye 849NU.........will move to TriB 200P tomorrow so it will be active probably by Gandhi jayanti 2nd oct :)

Back