900 Unlimited Pan

• Thread starter Thread starter aliasgar110
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,442

aliasgar110

ISP
BSNL
As iam new user I am in plan 500 combo but as bill came it shows 1453/= how could it be? second when i go to saw usage detail at site for billing month of february it say usage detail not found so i didnt understand whats the problem. iwant to change my plan to 900 unlimited iheard that it decrease speed its TRUE ?

[q]iwant to change my plan to 900 unlimited iheard that it decrease speed its TRUE ?[/q]

They have increased the upload speed not decrease it. :P

Yes, if u go to 900 UL, the speed will be decreased.I confirmed it in BSNL office, they told me, for 900 UL the speed will decrease.For download a movie in torrents, it does not exceed 30 kbps for 900 UL.

Home 500 users get 2mbps+ speeds on regular basis. UL900 users like me never get more than 300kbps speeds. ('b' is bits not bytes) So yes the speed reduction as you say is there. it will be very noticable if you change your plan. Atleast you won't have to wake up at 2 o clock in the morning to download stuff if you're using ul900 :p

What you are saying is correct, but i use net connection only in Day time.

After using 2mbps line, switching to 256k will feel like dial-up.. :madness: Damn with BSNL (and all other Indian ISPs).... I wish I were born in Taiwan or Europe :wall:

yes its a real pain to downgrade from 2 Mbps t0 256kbps..am in such a situation now, videos loads slower, download is slow and everything is not so smooth as it used to be before.But one thing, connection is lot stable for me in 256Kbps compared to 2 mbps.

The monthly cost of the 30-mpbs plan, which has a download limit of 30 gigabytes, is $64.95, while the 50-mbps service costs $75.95 and has a 50 GB cap. We want these plans in India.:)

Back