DATA ONE HUGE BILL FOR 900 unlimited BroadBand Plan. BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!

Dail 1800 - 424 - 1600 & make a Complaint............

Hi knight,

U mentioned that you have taken a printout and submitted it. What is the printout that you have shown them?

can u guide me clearly.. as am in the same situation..

Thanks in advance.

Hello Maxsteel

What i did was that i had called up BSNL at 1500 and requested to change package to unlimited and they gave me a reference number and this reference number is very important. Then i waited and after january 1st i started using the service and then i discovered that i m on home plan not unlimited so then i called up 1500 and launched a complaint and took the complaint number.

Then i typed out a clear and brief letter to Area Manager and walked into office and spoke with the Customer Relations Officer and they accepted verbally the mistake and assured me that when bill is generated they will amend the bill. I happen to discover that users who are called as MP users are having problem moving to unlimited and this problem is documented in BSNL.

You need to ensure that you have reference number and your complaint number and that should stand good in your favor as mine too.

Mail me or post a message if you need some more information.

irfan, theKnight

Thank you Yuva... I will do it now. I think this number is not working through Mobile.

I have to try it by Landline.

Hello Maxsteel

What i did was that i had called up BSNL at 1500 and requested to change package to unlimited and they gave me a reference number and this reference number is very important. Then i waited and after january 1st i started using the service and then i discovered that i m on home plan not unlimited so then i called up 1500 and launched a complaint and took the complaint number.

Then i typed out a clear and brief letter to Area Manager and walked into office and spoke with the Customer Relations Officer and they accepted verbally the mistake and assured me that when bill is generated they will amend the bill. I happen to discover that users who are called as MP users are having problem moving to unlimited and this problem is documented in BSNL.

You need to ensure that you have reference number and your complaint number and that should stand good in your favor as mine too.

Mail me or post a message if you need some more information.

irfan, theKnight
But when i tried to call 1500. its not at all working.. i tried thru mobile and landline..what shud i do irfan?

You need to call from your bsnl landline 1500 and its a free call if not look in your bill whats the number they have given and call on that number

MIRACLE HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:I was out of my problem... This is the story how's it happend after a long term tension...Today i went to the BSNL office to give a written complaint about the current situation which i already posted earlier... I directly went to the counter where i submitted the application for the 900 plus PLAN.. I asked the lady in the chair about the status of my current plan. she told me that i am under the unlimited PLAN... i was surprised... and asked whether i need to pay the BILL Rs. 62500 ... she said NO NEED.. you are under unlimited plan no need to pay that billl. It will be adjusted not a problem..I felt so happy.. and for confirmation i went to the Manger chamber and i asked Him the same thing.. actually i told him ( Srinivas rao A.E. BSNL) my situation before hand.. He recognised me and told me that " NO NEED TO WORRIE.. YOUR BILL WILL BE REVISED AND WILL BE ADJUSTED TO 900 PLUS PLAN ".. Without any questions and any queries he said soo.... I THANK GOD.. and came out of the office.. i shared this happy news with all my buddies and to you all my friends.. who helped me alot with your valuable suggestions...I really thank this FORUM .. for helping people like to gather and follow such valualbe sugestions...from different users I personally thank each and everyone who posted here in my thread...Finally my problem got solved ....THANK YOU FRIENDS... AND THANK YOU INDIA BRAODBAND FORUM

Sounds Scary:madness:I will of a heart attack.:evil:

Really Man!!.. i went through the scary part.. u shud read the whole story... but get the confirmation from the BSNL concerned employee about your plan before using it. Happy surfing....

Hey Man! I have faced a similar problem last year. I got the 250 startup plan during aug 2007. I did not recieve any bill for 4 months and then I got a bill worth 25000/- in dec.
I came in contact with the accounts officer and just put forward an application to convert my 250 plan to 900 and treat my current bill under the 900 plan. The accounts officer accepted my application in writing (which i kept a copy of in case they deny the whole thing and i have to go in consumer forum) Finally after a little persuation, the bill was converted to 900 plan and since then its been smooth sailing.
:yahoo:

Back