900 Unlimited Pan

• Thread starter Thread starter aliasgar110
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,442
^^ u sure about that. i d/l 30 GB with my 256 kbps connection & with 30 mbps connection??& i also think the rates are outrageous

@ aliasgar110.when did you get your broadband connection?If this is your first bill, then BSNL will be charging you Rs 500 as a security deposit towards your Home 500 C combo plan,..BSNL will collect one month charges as security deposit for HomeCombo plans..

Home 500 users get 2mbps+ speeds on regular basis. UL900 users like me never get more than 300kbps speeds. ('b' is bits not bytes) So yes the speed reduction as you say is there. it will be very noticable if you change your plan.

Atleast you won't have to wake up at 2 o clock in the morning to download stuff if you're using ul900 :p
no need to wake up,when will your scheduler work,i read in this forum a lot,and i learned many things,my computer starts at 1:55am automatically by auto power and shut down,and starts downloading at 2:01:thumbsup:,so no need to wake up at all:whistle:,every morning i wake up with 4.2GB+:yahoo:,even if i exceed my usage more than 2.5GB,i never cross 900rs per month,and if u compare h900 ul with h500:P,i will go with h500,even if i have to pay 900rs,man 150GB+ rocks thats all:yahoo:

^^ u sure about that. i d/l 30 GB with my 256 kbps connection & with 30 mbps connection??

& i also think the rates are outrageous

Me too. The speed is excellent is an understatement. but the data cap is annoying.

That is why I like ul900, atleast I can download/upload as much without any worries.:)

Back