A discussion on poor internet speeds and awful broadband plans in India

• Thread starter Thread starter sunnymatta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 118
  • Views Views 19,777
after a long research now I understand why these internet broadband are very expensive and they give limited excess 512 kbps speed after 5 to 10 g.b limitation. The reason behind why we pay more then any country for internet bcz these companys for example like airtel runs all his network like broadband network ,gsm network ,dth connection from SES7 satellite its Dutch satellite they take networks from outside of country like if you check mtnl bsnl they takes there network from Russian NIS GLONASS satellite . This is the reason we pay more then any other country . Reason of all the problems . If they use indian satellite then the price and limitation will go down and we get better pings bcz only kolkatta and who live near in range of network towers only they get good pings and rest will get red ping that means poor data transfer rating. Okay guys im done now .

^^ Sorry for being too harsh but probably your research has gone down the drain. You don't even have 1% idea how the internet works. And regarding your satellite theory even 0.000001% of commercial/enterprise broadband is dependent on satellite let the residential broadband users alone.
If tomorrow the airtel top gun's heart melt you can literally enjoy a 100 mbps unlimted connection whether if you are a airtel user or a local isp/BSNL/MTNL etc. Try reading about international bandwidth capacity.

Well by mistakenly i have press that green button and its stuck we cannot take it back . anyways i have idea so ullu mat banao muje. what you know about internet where does it come from its common scenes and kindly give your reply on present situation of broadband dont live in dream world of tomorrow. im talking fact

So you are saying that cost of bandwidth depends upon the satellite you are using and not individual deals signed with international pipeline operators?

Yes ofcouse it cost more if you use outside satellite to run network . Why do they dont use indian satellite question is this. The network comes from.satellite what kind of network it is dth ,gsm,broadband . Its comes from satellite. Then the network goes through pipeline and all .

sunnymatta said:
Well by mistakenly i have press that green button and its stuck we cannot take it back . anyways i have idea so ullu mat banao muje. what you know about internet where does it come from its common scenes and kindly give your reply on present situation of broadband dont live in dream world of tomorrow. im talking fact
Given a green back. But first read about international submarine cables landing in india and their capacity. Also about how ISP work. How a BTS providing you a 3G signal works and tons of stuff. And then we'll probably discuss.

You have no idea that idea has so so much idle international bandwidth capacity and such bad national peering situation that if utilized properly the broadband prices can go 10x down or speeds 20x up from current scenario.

Explain BEAM Fibre case to me and let me know what satellite is it using?

Don't mean to be disrespectful buddy you need to read up a lot. These types of discussions have been beaten to death here on this forum itself and that too quite sometime back.

sunnymatta said:
Yes ofcouse it cost more if you use outside satellite to run network . Why do they dont use indian satellite question is this. The network comes from.satellite what kind of network it is dth ,gsm,broadband . Its comes from satellite. Then the network goes through pipeline and all .
Only DTH is dependent on satellite. Rest all is dependent on international submarine optical fibre cables.

I dont know the reason of your frustration why are you shouting calm down buddy you may have 695 post must be professional in posting comments . Im not talking about submarine dont miss guide buddy my question was why we have poor broadband if you see . Dont tell me what is ISP bcz I have my own ISP Buddy im running my own dish I bought it from scrap market and created my own ISP . So dont teach me u just keep post comment do that buddy it will increase ur posts on the forums but im not here to do that .

Back