ACT free upgrade to 300mbps speed and no fup till 31st march for work from home #coronavirus

• Thread starter Thread starter igloo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 9,497
ACT should release a 300 Mbps No FUP plan. People will gladly pay INR 2500-3000+ for it plus GST. In areas without Airtel FTTH, people might even pay INR 4000+ for it.
People who do not have access to Airtel FTTH at their places would most definitely have compelling options from BSNL or local broadband providers. Provided that they are on FTTH, almost nobody would pay INR 4K a month to Act.

@Crazyguy030601 BSNL/LCOs suck. When I didn’t have Airtel, I had ACT. Was spending ~3k a month for 150 Mbps 2500 GB.

@Crazyguy030601 BSNL/LCOs suck. When I didn’t have Airtel, I had ACT. Was spending ~3k a month for 150 Mbps 2500 GB.

They aren’t bad everywhere. I had BSNL for over 12 years before I switched to Airtel. Yes, there were some hiccups but it was mostly fine. And I’m talking both DSL and FTTH. I don’t have much experience with cable broadband, but judging by the responses on this forum, I’d say they’re not bad at all!

I find Airtel & ACT users bigger bhakts than others....... They feel that by paying more they are getting best service by default. while that is not the case......

I have had many ISP's and interacted with the technical support of various LCO's & ISP's....... to my mind everyone tries to provide the best of their services to their customers (except 3-4% providers...... who can be straight away categorised as "Thugs")......

There are issues with every ISP including Airtel & ACT and are also resolved.

Few days back I saw buffering in a stream and was doubtful about my ISP....... same evening went to my friends house who has Airtel and checked the same stream......... and found even worst on Airtel......... both of us have same Android box(Beelink).

@ijsa yeah thats very true , these so called airtel and alldon't even bother for expansion . they simply dont care. The people there are getting good speeds beacuse airtel has less ftth customers as compared to others and also they were looting money till jio entry which some percent they have given for backend expansion rest all to their own pockerts. And i have absoltuley no issues with my BSNL ftth till this covid scenario. No speed issues no connection cuts just simply nothing . And also my lco is very helpful and all when i contacted him he disscsses all isues they are facing now with me. Also BSNL has restored about 90 percent of speeds till now . Sometimes ping issues are there but not a big thing.

how can i recharge my account for three months?? i dont see any three months plan in app or website but i recharged my account for three months earlier in feb.... if anyone know please reply

how can i recharge my account for three months?? i dont see any three months plan in app or website but i recharged my account for three months earlier in feb.... if anyone know please reply

I think you need to call the customer care number and ask them to change the plan.

Back