Airtel 1&2 mbps Unlimited plans

• Thread starter Thread starter andyz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4,156

andyz

ISP
Airtel
Yesterday i called up at customer support & they told me about their new high speed unlimited plans: 1mbps unlimited for Rs 9000/-2mbps unlimited for Rs 15,000/- Does this make any sense, Instead they should have introduced lets say 1mbps DL100 GB for Rs 2000/-2mbps DL100 GB for Rs 2500/- What do you guys say what should be the maximum tariff for 100Gb DL with speed @1mbps & @2mbps. Lets try to negotiate the tariff.

"Lets try to negotiate the tariff."

^ Well unless you move around in the same circles as Sunil Mittal, I am sorry to say IBF members have NO position in negotiating tariffs.

@VebkAtleast the companies will come to know what customers are willing to pay for the product, its more of survey kind of thing. They might introduce such 100GB DL plans for less prices in future. If u r rich enough then pls sit & read quietly. ok Shhh!

Neither am I rich (rotfl), and nor do I think the plans are well priced.

It's got to do with the fact that your unofficial 'survey' has NO bearing whatsoever on Airtel's pricing strategy, and will never have. If you think that anyone of some importance in Airtel reads this forum, then you are mistaken.

Even if they did read the forum they wouldn't care less, had they cared we wouldn't have to be posting about such things in the first place. They know that their competition is as lax in their strategy as they themselves.

With 2mbps (UL) 600GB can be downloaded per month for Rs 15,000. With this calculation 100GB Download @2mbps will cost Rs 2,500. Yes, my calculation was so right. If they launch this plan along with the existing ones then it would get them much more customers which means more revenue.

^ THe other thing you're perhaps overlooking is, that people outside this forum(which in itself is a small group) give a rat's sh!t about download limits and associated trivialities. There are other _slightly_ bigger issues in life; and right to download is not yet enumerated in the constitution.

right to download is not yet enumerated in the constitution.
Do you really expect it? :hysterical:

Discussion now taking a hilarious turn ....Seriously, I have been scouting for last 2~3 years for good Broadband plan. but till now I have not found one that will suite any downloader. :@I feel its "desire" of each netizean that we get a proper plan. But in india, using Broadband is Luxury ... we may forget but majority of people are not aware about what is computer ! leave aside Broadband. I hope you understand what I mean.....

Back