Airtel 1MBPS UL Unlimited Plan - Review

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 60,127
Hi. I got latest Firmware version for beetel 220 bx. Firmware version is 3.12L.01.A2pB023k.d20k_rc2.

Let me know how i shall upload the file here. this is my first post.
I had called engineer few days back as i was getting between only 25-43 (fluctuating) kBps down speed for 384 Kbps, 999 plan.

he installed the latest firmware.

I think your firmware is still in beta stage.. Notice the 'rc2' in the version. But isn't this Off-Topic???

Like i told u ppl, i am getting an average download speed of 165 kbps & the upload speed is around 70-75 kbps...

it's a great connection!

No doubt about that, but it is far too expensive for the speed.

raptorV said:
I don't know... I get it :)

Anyway, my speed has changed to 1mbps & it ROCKS!!! Average Download Speed is 165kbps!! :yahoo:

Yes I know!

rajbir said:

TheSilentShadow said:
If airtel reduced the price on this plan to below 1.5k they would get a lot more customers and thus a lot more revenue.

Maybe they can start off with making it under 20K!

WiZaRd said:
i will take it if it is 2222 with taxes. Otherwise the price is too much....
I guess if they just double the speeds of all the current unlimited plans it would be perfect.
512 for 999
1mb for 1499
2mb for 2222

This would be great :)

It is only a hundred bucks more of taxes!
They would never double speeds of current plans!

hemant_lol said:
thats cool i am waitin for my 1mbps to come too they said they install by 15th as of now the putting cable outside my home and i paid them already for 1mbps ....

my question is to u that is it stable speed and does upload speed always avg is would u like to say me...

dude i was bit upset when i ask the tec person here what speed i get and he says me the avg speed i get is 80kbps and i was shock its like 640kbps if u divided by 8 come to only 80kbps or he dont know what he is saying so i really dont have any idea what its gonna be i hope its airtel and its my first time to use i hope they dont let me down by giving me low bandwidth of 640kbps as he said let see when i get it i post it here :) but buddy plz let me know what is ur avg speed now and upload avg speed u getting wait for ur reply thx

I get around 130kbps DL and 60-70kbps UL!
I get stable speeds for both upload and download!

DrSRQ said:
1 Mbps for 2500INR (USD $ 60) is way too high man. I have used 4Mbps UL plan just for USD 25 per month. But it's better to have something rather than havin' nothing!!!

In Japan you get 16Mbps just for $ 20 per month!!!!!!!

Yes... we all know about Japan!

WiZaRd said:
I just changed my plan to 1mb. Vacations...need more speed to download more anime :(
I'm gonna be broke for the rest of the year now :(

Anyone know what kind of speed i will get on this??

120 DL and 60 UL average...

raptorV said:
Like i told u ppl, i am getting an average download speed of 165 kbps & the upload speed is around 70-75 kbps...

it's a great connection!

Yes... My upload speed never touches 75 for some reason!

connectwithmenow said:
Hi. I got latest Firmware version for beetel 220 bx. Firmware version is 3.12L.01.A2pB023k.d20k_rc2.

Let me know how i shall upload the file here. this is my first post.
I had called engineer few days back as i was getting between only 25-43 (fluctuating) kBps down speed for 384 Kbps, 999 plan.

he installed the latest firmware.

Does the latest firmware help at all?

raptorV said:
I think your firmware is still in beta stage.. Notice the 'rc2' in the version. But isn't this Off-Topic???

Kinda off-topic. Just make another thread for it.

TheSilentShadow said:
No doubt about that, but it is far too expensive for the speed.

Well if you want it get it otherwise don't!

WiZaRd said:
i'm getting only around 120 KBps... wat about u guys ?

Same here though mine often touches 130!

Crazysah

Yeah they did but nothing higher than 1Mbps UL!

Hi evry1 new to the forum but been using airtel broadband for a year nowBoth services and the network quality of Airtel is awesome:thumbsup:currently with 1 mbps unlimited plangetting around 120 Kbps DL and 70 Kbps UL(Note:Thanx for the informative review CrazySah)

Hi evry1

new to the forum but been using airtel broadband for a year now

Both services and the network quality of Airtel is awesome:thumbsup:

currently with 1 mbps unlimited plan

getting around 120 Kbps DL and 70 Kbps UL

(Note:Thanx for the informative review CrazySah)
hi mate
welcome to IBF

Hi evry1

new to the forum but been using airtel broadband for a year now

Both services and the network quality of Airtel is awesome:thumbsup:

currently with 1 mbps unlimited plan

getting around 120 Kbps DL and 70 Kbps UL

(Note:Thanx for the informative review CrazySah)

Thanks alot! How do you get 70 Kbps UL? I only get like 50-60 Kbps max!

hi mate
welcome to IBF

Do not go off-topic!

Yes crazysah, i do get upto 70 kbps upload speeds (on average at least 60-65 kbps)but my download speeds never crossed 120 kbps(except for few days during the speed bursts in feb and april ending where it crossed 200 kbps consistently)

Back