Airtel 1MBPS UL Unlimited Plan - Review

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 60,127
They have launched the 1mbps Unlimited Plan in Mumbai wef 25-April-2008 under the name "Home 2222 Plus".

Have already given a request to change my plan, will be done in 72 hrs. :)

Good news!

for this plan, what does the DSL status show on the modem page, the down and upstream values

2560 up and 576 down

For my current 512kbps plan, it shows 2557 kbps Downstream & 1022 kbps Upstream. Thats not your actual speed, just run a speedcheck on speedtest.net to confirm your speed!

How do you get 1022 upstream? I only get 576!

Hey what is this 2x8 Mbps

No... 1000kbps is normal for me... It is a 1MBPS UL line...

How much download/upload speed you people are getting in this plan?

I get around 125kbps download and 70kbps upload...

How do you get 1022 upstream? I only get 576!
I don't know... I get it :)

Anyway, my speed has changed to 1mbps & it ROCKS!!! Average Download Speed is 165kbps!! :yahoo:

I don't know... I get it :)

Anyway, my speed has changed to 1mbps & it ROCKS!!! Average Download Speed is 165kbps!! :yahoo:
gr8

If airtel reduced the price on this plan to below 1.5k they would get a lot more customers and thus a lot more revenue.

i will take it if it is 2222 with taxes. Otherwise the price is too much....I guess if they just double the speeds of all the current unlimited plans it would be perfect.512 for 9991mb for 14992mb for 2222This would be great :)

thats cool i am waitin for my 1mbps to come too they said they install by 15th as of now the putting cable outside my home and i paid them already for 1mbps ....my question is to u that is it stable speed and does upload speed always avg is would u like to say me...dude i was bit upset when i ask the tec person here what speed i get and he says me the avg speed i get is 80kbps and i was shock its like 640kbps if u divided by 8 come to only 80kbps or he dont know what he is saying so i really dont have any idea what its gonna be i hope its airtel and its my first time to use i hope they dont let me down by giving me low bandwidth of 640kbps as he said let see when i get it i post it here :) but buddy plz let me know what is ur avg speed now and upload avg speed u getting wait for ur reply thx

1 Mbps for 2500INR (USD $ 60) is way too high man. I have used 4Mbps UL plan just for USD 25 per month. But it's better to have something rather than havin' nothing!!!In Japan you get 16Mbps just for $ 20 per month!!!!!!!

I just changed my plan to 1mb. Vacations...need more speed to download more anime :(I'm gonna be broke for the rest of the year now :(Anyone know what kind of speed i will get on this??

Anyone know what kind of speed i will get on this??

my question is to u that is it stable speed and does upload speed always avg is would u like to say me...

Like i told u ppl, i am getting an average download speed of 165 kbps & the upload speed is around 70-75 kbps...

it's a great connection!

Hi. I got latest Firmware version for beetel 220 bx. Firmware version is 3.12L.01.A2pB023k.d20k_rc2.Let me know how i shall upload the file here. this is my first post. I had called engineer few days back as i was getting between only 25-43 (fluctuating) kBps down speed for 384 Kbps, 999 plan.he installed the latest firmware.

Back