Airtel 1MBPS UL Unlimited Plan - Review

• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 206
  • Views Views 60,127
Dear All,

I have taken up 1MBPS unlimited plan last week. Well the download speed is quite satisfactory with arrnd 935 to 1000 kbps and file download is fast too. however the problem is with torrent speeds. Whenever i try to download any file through azereus or utorrent the speed doesnt go beyond 30kbps!!!!...(NAT/firwall problem it shows always) I even tried with changing the modem/router settings as per the instructions given on porforward.com.

I m using beetel 440TXi wifi modem and tried port forwarding step (however do not know wether it was done in right way or not) but still no success:(...please help!!!

Thanks
Ashvini

Thats bad... My torrent speeds always reach 130kbps! Anyways... try forwarding again!

As a very simple measure try this : 192.168.1.1/main.html Go to Virtual Nevers (NAT)-> Add the port of the Utorrent and IP Address of the pc as in 192.168.1.2 or 3 whatever that it. Ur light will turn Green on uTorrent or anyother application.. I will paste screen shots of the actual process in 1 hour..

In my plan speed If I download in 24 HRs. then i daily downloaded 37.90 GB / day Official Plan (4 Mbps (1:2) Unlimited)

Back