Airtel 5G Plus

I get 400-600 in my room now on airtel earlier it was 100-200 and jio is now limited to 200 max earlier they used to touch 800-900 here also.

In the main market also their speed is now reduced drastically.

Is jio purposely reducing the speed ?

Also there is an article on a telecom news website that ericson deployed mimo on lot of locations for airtel 5g in 23 states i guess

Well I don’t think bandwidth is the issue with 5g. Its more of speed reduction. 5g equipment can handle way lot of users than 4g and still speed should be not reduced

Even I believe that if the backhaul is 10gig and suppose even if 2-3 people are running speed test (Which is what most people with 5G are doing all day 🤣) and with few people downloading stuff it is easy to saturate

But each of their equipment could be 10gig and there can be multiple of these so only someone working with towers or NOC can enlighten.

Yes Jio using 10G to towers but still slows down drastically especially in their Ericsson regions. Whereas Airtel with just 1G max is being faster due to no usage

@Rickysin 5G is deployed on Massive Mimo only by most operators around the world but don't know why Airtel wants to advertise that too. Also It's Samsung for u if ur from Punjab circle.

Back