Airtel back-end operations are down till July 22

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 12,707
I got sms that online payments would be closed...seems they are having problems with the debit card facility..

If there is shutdown for 10 days, does that mean you download as much as you want without FUP? ;)------------------------Gopichand Pai

If there is shutdown for 10 days, does that mean you download as much as you want without FUP? ;)

------------------------
Gopichand Pai

ha I doubt fuktel would ever shut down there fup limit meter they probly made it problem free bulletproof..... :rofl:

I dont think airtel online payment system is down. I just did payment using netbanking for my DTH connection. Though I dont know if they use same system for broadband payments.

I meant in those 10 day when maintenance is going on, do you think we can download without FUP? ;)
nope

----------

I dont think airtel online payment system is down. I just did payment using netbanking for my DTH connection. Though I dont know if they use same system for broadband payments.

sms said it will be down frm 9th and said plz pay cash or cheque lol so even I paid my bill this morning only :P

man. this is seriously getting spookier by the hour!

----------

Bharti Airtel announces new organisation structure for its India and South Asia operations

heh. looks like it is because of the restructuring at the company. related to the recent news that airtel is merging all their services under a single brand.

----------

The transformed organisation structure will have two distinct Customer Business Units (CBU) with clear focus on B2C (Business to Customer) and B2B (Business to Business) segments.

Bharti Airtel’s B2C business unit will comprehensively service the retail consumers, homes and small offices, by combining the erstwhile business units – Mobile, Telemedia, Digital TV, and other emerging businesses (like M-commerce, M-health, M-advertising etc). The B2C organization will consist of Consumer Business and Market Operations.

prepare yourself for more bullshit.

Back