Airtel back-end operations are down till July 22

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 12,707
I am FUPED!

https://imgur.com/yOUGK

----------

I am amused at the language of this email.

3GB of free usage? Seriously? What am I paying for? the FUped speeds?

awa... admin got fuped by fuktel :D

Might as well shut down the entire company. Its good for nothing :P
lol

----------

ha I doubt fuktel would ever shut down there fup limit meter they probly made it problem free bulletproof..... :rofl:
congratulation for the new coined terms :)

----------

----------

I am amused at the language of this email.

3GB of free usage? Seriously? What am I paying for? the FUped speeds?
3GB lol, that data will will be over in less then 45minute in my connection.
[sarcasm]
what you will do with the speed when you don't have data, move to Tata DoCoMo mobile internet, you will get 5GB in just Rs.98/- download speed will be more then 20kbps.
[/sarcasm]

----------

awa... admin got fuped by fuktel :D
yes, i blame him for all the bad situation we are facing, every time he changed his name, something bad happened.
remembered when he changed his name from sushbh to admin, FUP was introduced ...
one more name change & Airtel will go bankrupt :D

i am probably going to call reliance today. things are getting out of hand.

I haven't got any such e-mails about this yet. Maybe I should call them up and ask what the hell is going on...

i am probably going to call reliance today. things are getting out of hand.

be ready for frequent disconnections in Reliance, earlier in my area, they had such bad system that the broadband did not worked during power cuts! lol (but they resolved it in my area later)

They (almost) never resolve the complaints on time, once you get disconnected(for reason other than power cut) you have to wait for 1-2 days to get it working again and such situation happens 1-2 or 3 times every month. If you forgot to pay the bill on time for some reason and your connection gets disconnected( and this may happen as they don't alert about the bill on time, and sometimes after the due date) then even after payment of bill, wait for 4-5 days to get re-connected. and if for any reason you want to terminate your number, it will take 1-2 months for disconnection and you have to pay the bill for the same, if you refuse to pay, you'll be threatened by them on call first and then you'll get an letter from their lawyer. In my case, i contacted them on e-mails and it took them almost one month to finally agree that i have no outstanding dues, i took a print out of the conversation and mailed to the lawyer. There CC is shi* . I had to call almost 10-15 times to ask them to terminate it, everytime they said, it has been noted and within 7 days number will be cancelled and later when i call them, i was told that i never asked to disconnect, when i provided them the ref. no. , they said the complaint is related to some billing issue and is resolved now!! Then i started mailing them to get rid of it.

----------

i hope they are not testing that whether the usage goes high if users are not aware of the unbilled usage!!! lol

----------

I haven't got any such e-mails about this yet. Maybe I should call them up and ask what the hell is going on...

seems like you are not a "valued" customer of airtel lol!

ok. need some help guys.

this is the plan i am subscribed to.

can you check it out and confirm if the maximum bill i would be getting would be around 2000 (plus taxes)

https://imgur.com/LZU7V

this is the only reason i am still using this connection right now :D 1 rupee for 5MB!

yeah it does look like max bill wud be 1999 and the speed till then wud remain 2Mbps. After u reach the bill cap the speed wud fall to 256kbps.

the question is dsl bill cap... 650 is included in 1999 or extra :) as per my rough calculations, i would not even get 10GB in 2000 rupees at 2mbps in this plan. made a mistake. should have gone for 1999 plan even though i was not clear that i would be shifting here or not. one attempt to save money is causing such grief.i had few reasons to blame airtel. especially because i went for this plan. but 3 days on this plan... i can now blame airtel. they delayed the migration of my IPTV connection to this place. my request was filed 2-3 days before they started upgrading their backend.

I m inclined to assume the final bill wud include 650 and hence the bill cap(total) wud include 650. That is how it is usually done. That gives u a total of 3+6.75 Gb lolz

Back