Airtel back-end operations are down till July 22

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 12,707
That means that residential customers will no longer get enterprise level support

the press releases gave me bad vibrations.

That means that residential customers will no longer get enterprise level support

that means then there wont be much difference between MTNL service and Airtel service :(

ok. had a talk with the person from airtel.

he said that the backend changes are mostly related to IVR services that should make it faster for the user to get responses.

payment gateway should be back online in a couple of hours.

i was also told that nothing is going to change how broadband services operate. they are trying to improve upon their telephone customer support.

and it would take until 20th so things are going to remain messed up till then.

I paid my bill online a few minutes back. Very smooth transaction and the receipt was generated almost instantly. Very Cool ! :beer:

I am FUPED!

https://imgur.com/yOUGK

----------

I am amused at the language of this email.

3GB of free usage? Seriously? What am I paying for? the FUped speeds?

crap. just realized something. i am not fuped yet. and i know why. i am paying 20 paisa per MB of usage. and this would continue till my bill reaches 2000 rupees. after that i would be fuped to 256kbps. heh. and here i was thinking that airtel did not fup me yet. insane stuff.

I got my first FUP mail last month.
You have consumed 80% of your high speed data transfer limit of 15360 MB.

I chuckled at the phrase "high speed".

This is what I received 10 days back.

High speed data transfer :D

This is what I got from AX-AirtelWe are upgrading our system from 9th to 19th Jul' 11 to provide better service experience. During this period we will not be able to assist you with unbilled usage alerts for your airtel fixedline and broadband.

Back