Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
Let us hope that same plan is introduced by MTNL also. Since MTNL is not F-U-P_ing its customers, that will be worth considering.

Even i got the call and have switched. Hoping for the best :-)PS: I am from Bangalore and i was told by their exec that its not being offered currently through website/customer care and only to existing customer. Probably to one's who download a lot

I Am from Bangalore as well. This Plan is not offered on thier website. Looks like they are traching the download hungry guys like us....:thumb: Good step forward though.... hope to see 16 MBPS unlimited FUped to 8 MBPS unlimited by End of this year.And a minutes silence to Micheal Jackson!:|

Well as promised I am now on 2 MBPS unlimited , the problem here is the upload speed reamins the same at ~1MBPS

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9155/airtel.png

Hey guys, I have airtel 1499 512kbps unlimited plan in noida. Just got a call from airtel cc offering a new plan 1mbps unlimited at 1699 per month. 100 calls also free. Anyone heard abt this plan?I have put my request to change my existing plan to this. And Keeping my fingers crossed. Hope that airtel doesn't dump me this time.

noida! unlimited! i guess they can afford to give it with the FUPs....

airtel has a bad habit of contacting selective customers with special packages. you cannot get them yourself unless you get a call like that :D

noida!

unlimited!

i guess they can afford to give it with the FUPs....

Its without any FUP. I confirmed it from that guy who called. My current plan 512 unlimited is also without any FUP.

Back