Ultra 1Mbps Ul/No FUP 2405 3Monhts Launched by Hathway

• Thread starter Thread starter blazer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 10,730
But even 800 odd bucks for 1 mbps is not that much of a good deal.

Any plan w/o FUP crap is worth:anger3:

Any ISP other than swindlers Airtel & BSNL is worth:mad-tongue:

May you didn't notice, while the World is moving forward, India is inching backwards (or at least trying hard). So B'Band measurable in Mbps is still a matter of envy in most areas in India.

Yeah Agreed Dude, Mbps Speeds are a envy for Indian People, even 1 or 2Mbps if they get they are excited, my cousin in UK get's 425Mbps Unlimited Speed for 20Pounds that's around 1.2K INR without any FUP and compare it to India where 400+ People can use the same Speed that one person is using in the UK is consuming at a second, feels very sad for Indian Internet Speeds and Infrastructure.:(

Yeah Agreed Dude, Mbps Speeds are a envy for Indian People, even 1 or 2Mbps if they get they are excited, my cousin in UK get's 425Mbps Unlimited Speed for 20Pounds that's around 1.2K INR without any FUP and compare it to India where 400+ People can use the same Speed that one person is using in the UK is consuming at a second, feels very sad for Indian Internet Speeds and Infrastructure.:(
Don't worry...fuel prices are going up..rice will cost @ UK price soon. By then you can EAT & LIVE with high speed net @ low cost:Shabbo:. No offense meant:D

blazer said:
So Guys, i called Hathway CC today, they have launched a new plan called as Ultra 1Mbps Unlimited without any Fair Usage Policy for Rs.2405 including service tax for 3months advanced prepaid rental have to be paid before, Hathway Internet has always been good for Me cause of it's no downtimes and disconnections anytime, i will apply for this Plan, thanks Hathway so you have finally woken up and launched true 1Mbps Unlimited without any FUP atlast, now i can have peace of mind. :)PS: These plans have not been updated on their website, they said they will update this plan in few days, so if you want to apply for this Plan you can apply it by paying advance Rs.2405 for 3Months Online or Cash and your Plan will be updated in 2Hours. :)
I just taken a new Hathway Broadband connection.. & the Ultra 1Mbps Unlimited plan. But sad to say download speed in 1mbps but upload speed is very poor.. around 0.15-0.35 mbps i.e around 35kbps.....!!!!

Back