Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
heh yeah. they took a week to upgrade my iptv package. that was a pain in the ass. i had to main some senior dudes to get it to work. has been happening a lot lately. even my friend who applied for a new connection faced similar problems.

to my suprise the plan has been changed just few mins after my last post!!!:thumbsup::whistle:

heh cool. airtel has a bad habit of doing things when least expected. i call them with a problem. call center guy would tell me tomm 1 pm. but the guys would fix the problem by 8 pm today.

So, I'm on a 2mbs connection and Megavideo vids are buffering for me. I checked the speedtests and the speeds are fine. Anyone else suffering from this problem?

So, I'm on a 2mbs connection and Megavideo vids are buffering for me. I checked the speedtests and the speeds are fine. Anyone else suffering from this problem?

i guess its bandwidth limit with mega video itself !!!

i guess its bandwidth limit with mega video itself !!!

Doesnt buffer for me. Plays fine.

airtel has become rather lazy with plan changes around here. i have already seen several cases. best solution is to call in everyday till the plan gets changed. takes a while but worth it.

airtel has become rather lazy with plan changes around here. i have already seen several cases. best solution is to call in everyday tillthe plan gets changed. takes a while but worth it.

actually i had mailed them...then the next day there call came...She said it will be done within 48hrs..but i guess its due to the weekend..

Back