Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
Hi guys i am from Hyderabad i already have airtel plan freedom 1699 1mbps one i wanted to switch to 2mbps plan so i went to airtel website and i was shocked there plans which i saw week back was gone there was no 1mbps or 2mbps posted in they site freedon 1600 and 2999 is they doing some updates??? coz i saw all other city chat too in few this plan missing so whats up??? if u guys have any idea do let me know... and check airtel site too u know what i am saying

----------

http://img27.imageshack.us/i/captureyn.jpg/

see the plan freedom 1699 and 2999 unlimited is missing and from few other city can anyone say me why is there gonna be new plans?

----------

here the link
see it
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4035/captureyn.jpg

I just checked the site, and nothing is being listed under AP :)

I read that in the US, the Fed Authorities are planing to crack down on those companies that still use Fair Usage Policy. Their stand is that if they promise 10 Mbps unlimited (well in the US that seems to be the slowest speed available these days), you must give 10 Mbps with no restrictions irrespective of whether the user download/upload at full speed 24X7 and 365 days of the year. I hope TRAI also starts cracking down on companies like Airtel which uses misleading advertising to sell their product

i guess no FUP from the day the new plans(like swift ,freedom etc) hasbeen announcedi was in swift 1299 plan i downloaded 120GB last month and FUP was 100GB but i didnt get any speed reduce after 100GBso i planned to move to 2Mbps now!!!

I'm on 2mb/s and I'm pretty sure I crossed over 100 GB this month, and my speed is still the same.

i requested on 28th and they told by 1st oct pplan will be changedbut it was not changed when i called they now they r telling it will be changed by 3rd of octso does airtel not willing to give 2Mbps plan to customers usually airtel ppl say it will take upto 3 working days for plan change and they will change the plan on second day itself but now there are saying 5 days to change a plan and even after five days the plan is not changed and they extend the time to complete the requestdoes airtel CC service degrading these days!!!:madness:

i requested on 28th and they told by 1st oct pplan will be changed

but it was not changed when i called they now they r telling it will be changed by 3rd of oct

so does airtel not willing to give 2Mbps plan to customers

usually airtel ppl say it will take upto 3 working days for plan change and they will change the plan on second day itself but now there are saying 5 days to change a plan and even after five days the plan is not changed and they extend the time to complete the request

does airtel CC service degrading these days!!!:madness:

ye raj i think this delay is due to holidays.. since i booked for new connection last Saturday eng told u will be get by next weekend only but they made connection on next day itself :iplay:.

compare the plan change experience with bsnl... just keep calling in repeatedly every day to make sure it is done eventually.

compare the plan change experience with bsnl...

just keep calling in repeatedly every day to make sure it is done eventually.

yeah its still the best but i guess their service degrades slowly!!!:wall:

Back