Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
I am currently on bsnl bb home 500..the speeds are awful..:madness: ..so thought of changing to airtel 1mbps Unlimited..what will be the cost of it inclusive of all taxes + minimum charges of landline...coz i am not snapping my bsnl landline..please let me know guys...

:cry::cry::cry: :wall::wall:

I agree with u....i m using BSNL 750plus, but internet connection is blocked wen i download 100MB music, and will be enabled after 1-1.50 hrs

BSNL sucks...sucks...sucks....

I agree with u....i m using BSNL 750plus, but internet connection is blocked wen i download 100MB music, and will be enabled after 1-1.50 hrs

BSNL sucks...sucks...sucks....

am sticking with AIRTEL for these kind of issues only:wewin:

I upgraded form 1 mbps unlimited to 2 mbps unlimited in delhi basically to attain higher upload rate with the 2 mbps plan. But sad upload speed is the same in both plans only download increases.

It is perhaps one of the oldest known issues with DSL and has been discussed a lot in IBF. If you had researched a little bit, you might have saved some time and money. Even trying the SOD service would have shown you that you cant get higher upload rate. On a brighter note you can enjoy the download speeds ateast xP.-The upload is 1mbps, as the link rate of most DSL connections is around 1024kbps for uplink. Even the 16Mbps plan gives you 1Mbps upload rate.Check the ADSL link page in the modem firmware to get a greater detail.The only way to get a higher UPLOAD rate is to get a cable internet connection or any of the others with higher uplink. We are lucky that airtel gives 1mbps upload link with the 1mbps plan. BSNL subscribers don't even get that. :)

I have 512 upload i thought i would touch 1 mbps with freedom 2999. on the other hand my download is regularly doing 260-270 kbps on torrents,

my friend u say u getting speed of 512kbps it coz u ping to indian server try to uplaod clips to any site u know the real transferr rate dont see peep to peer network like tronnetz stuff like that see it in real test it shows me too 800kbps to 1mbps upload speed when u try to uplaod in any side pic or clip transfer rate does not go more then 200 to 256 kbps whihc is around 20 to 32KBps transfer rate dont see u test in tronnetz or indian server ...

Back