Airtel Broadband: 1mbps ul for 1699 2mbps ul for 2999

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanhooli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 472
  • Views Views 74,981
Anyone using freedom 2999 plan, that downlods from Hotfile.com ? If so, could you tell me what speeds you've been getting. I used to get speeds around 290 from that site, and it was extremely useful, but for the past week it's not gone up from 170.

Anyone using freedom 2999 plan, that downlods from Hotfile.com ? If so, could you tell me what speeds you've been getting. I used to get speeds around 290 from that site, and it was extremely useful, but for the past week it's not gone up from 170.

yeah im getting speeds around 170-180KBPS only:huh:

yeah im getting speeds around 170-180KBPS only:huh:

speeds above mentioned are something which am expecting as a speed boost but here in chennai i get the constant speed which i had subscribed:mad:

I am currently on bsnl bb home 500..the speeds are awful..:madness: ..so thought of changing to airtel 1mbps ul..what will be the cost of it inclusive of all taxes + minimum charges of landline...coz i am not snapping my bsnl landline..please let me know guys...

I am currently on bsnl bb home 500..the speeds are awful..:madness: ..so thought of changing to airtel 1mbps Unlimited..what will be the cost of it inclusive of all taxes + minimum charges of landline...coz i am not snapping my bsnl landline..please let me know guys...

before moving just be aware that AIRTEL is very costly when compared to BSNL but has some advantages like NO DOWNTIME and good service so its ur option to pick it up :cool2:

before moving just be aware that AIRTEL is very costly when compared to BSNL but has some advantages like NO DOWNTIME and good service so its ur option to pick it up :cool2:

Not much coz bsnl ul 512kbps costs 1350..so no probs..:D

What is the Fair Usage Policy limit is it the same 100 GB for both 1 Mbps and 2 Mbps freedom plans.

Back