Airtel Broadband: Is this offer possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even i received a call regarding the offer mentioned by you Bandwidth : 2 MbpsRent : Rs. 499 + Rs. 50 [ For night Unlimited ] + TaxDay Time Usage : 1 Gb per monthUnlimited Usage : 9 pm to 8 amFree Calls : Rs. 200 worth calls . Every call will be charged at Re.1 per min anywhere across India . . i confirmed with a guy who called me twice he even gave a req no regarding this he told that before activation the cc ill call & confirm with us

ubj: Re: New tariff plan with Free NU 0900PM to 0800 AM
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 13:14:59 +0530
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. xxxxxxxx

Thank you for writing to Airtel Telemedia Services.

This is with reference to your below mail,...........................Further we would like to
inform you that Unlimited broadband night for Rs.50 (combo 499- 2mbps) is
not applicable. kindly check and revert us if you have any clarifications.

(See attached file: Aug res plans.xls)

For further assistance, please
· Call us at 044 - 44444121
· E-Mail us at - [email protected]
· Fax us at 044 - 42112233
update: 0720PM 13th sept : getting more interesting !
@moderator Please close the thread !

@ badri_vasan

Man wat you did ? Did you request for the plan change ? I did. But no correspondence from them after that. The person who called me is Mr. Venkat. But he was mailing me the tariff details from the mail id vinod2.kumar .. Let me know if you get any confirmation e-mail from Airtel.

@ essbebe
Fine . Yeah even i contacted Chennai Customer Care . They told very clear that Airtel has stopped giving Night UL usage. But the only thing that holds my faith is , the guy who called me told that this is an Offer and will not be given to every customer. Airtel selects customers based on the usage [ who use less than a GB per month ] and give them this plan as a promo.
But Thursday evening i mailed him a few queries and insisted for his reply. But sadly nothing from his side yet.

Ah !!!! Everything is true.

Just now i contacted my customer care. They told that they got the request and the new plan will be given effect from 15th of this month !!! Awesome !

Mr.Badri Vasan, don't bother. You will get this plan for sure. Don't miss this opportunity. ! The two best things are :
(i) Even during the UL usage time, you wil be getting 2 Mbps speed and the UL usage time is 11 Hrs !!! [ 9 PM to 8 AM ] !!
(ii) Every month make 200 ( app ) STD calls at Re 1/ min !!!

Oh Thank God !!!

@ badri_vasan

Man wat you did ? Did you request for the plan change ? I did. But no correspondence from them after that. The person who called me is Mr. Venkat. But he was mailing me the tariff details from the mail id vinod2.kumar .. Let me know if you get any confirmation e-mail from Airtel.

@ essbebe
Fine . Yeah even i contacted Chennai Customer Care . They told very clear that Airtel has stopped giving Night UL usage. But the only thing that holds my faith is , the guy who called me told that this is an Offer and will not be given to every customer. Airtel selects customers based on the usage [ who use less than a GB per month ] and give them this plan as a promo.
But Thursday evening i mailed him a few queries and insisted for his reply. But sadly nothing from his side yet.

Ah !!!! Everything is true.

Just now i contacted my customer care. They told that they got the request and the new plan will be given effect from 15th of this month !!! Awesome !

Mr.Badri Vasan, don't bother. You will get this plan for sure. Don't miss this opportunity. ! The two best things are :
(i) Even during the UL usage time, you wil be getting 2 Mbps speed and the UL usage time is 11 Hrs !!! [ 9 PM to 8 AM ] !!
(ii) Every month make 200 ( app ) STD calls at Re 1/ min !!!

Oh Thank God !!!

@yramakrishnan

HI i told tat guy to activate the plan he said, then he again called me & gave me request no for that plan change which he told & even told that its only for very old customers of airtel so hope they ill activate it

goodness mee.. this is frkin awesome... I'm on 256K unlimited plan now, this ones looks way better.. guess its time to check with the CC people :D

/member/yramakrishnan/
Man i think i didn't give any link in that reply ! Just copied and pasted the mail he sent me !
This is the link given by you withIn [quotes] Post No 3. given below.
A person ( mr Venkat)
mail id vinod2.kumar@.......
called you from Bangalore for Airtel BB scheme when you are in Chennai .
Now you have confirmation that you will get free NU at speed of upto 2 Mbps. and day limit of 1 GB speed 2 Mbps etc. 2Mbps Combo 499plan + Rs 50 for free NU.
confirmed by CC Airtel Chennai. will be effective from Sept 15th .
You should be a very special VVIP Airtel customer !
You can download max approx 8 GB D/L EVERY NIGHT by just paying Rs 50 extra !
( presently max approx 1 GB/per night at 256Kbps .)

http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=6ae8f473d7&attid=0.1&disp=emb&view=att&th=11c5187f03686efb

Well !! VVIP Customer ! Me !! Oh thats sweet to hear . :happy: :happy:

Yeah i am using it since 2006 june. For more than two years !

And know what ? As "techie010" mentioned, even i got my validity extended by 999 days for my Airtel Mobile ! ! !

Oh man Airtel is doing Amazing things to retain their customers ! [ But wonder why they don't offer anything attractive to drag new customers ! ]

And now my doubt is , wil i be able to upload at the same speed [ 240 kBps approx ) or like in BSNL, download wil be at higher speed and upload at sluggish speed ? If it is the case, all my ratios in every private tracker will get pulled down :(

/@member/yramakrishnan/ Please post the speed of your Airtel connection today. Test at speedtest.net and give the link here.I am Airtel BB user for more than three years!

Turbo256 Rs 250 + night usage free Rs 99/=Check you usage data as on date at Selfcare portal. Upd till 13th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back