Airtel Broadband: Is this offer possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ BadriMan today i checked with CC . They told that they have increased our bandwidth on a test basis. So.. my plan wil be moved to Combo only by tomo.. Wat i wish to convey is, plz don't start exhausting the free calls from today. Wait till the person from CC calls u and confirms you plan migration. Thats wat i was told this evening !

Hi ramki, i want more updates from you... So that I can decide when to migrate to this plan:) Pls keep ur thread updated :D:dance:

Hi ramki, i want more updates from you... So that I can decide when to migrate to this plan:) Pls keep ur thread updated :D:dance:

One of the cc told that if ur in the plan Turbo 256 + night unlimited u can migrate to this plan

@ asdfgf

Yeah sure. :)

Btw .. Am downloading a torrent of size 3.3 GB . Its getting downloaded wit avg speed of 150 . It hit 189 once. But didn't stay long. Upload is @ 100 kBps constant. Have to try direct link to know abt the real speed.

@ Badri

Man today i checked with CC . They told that they have increased our bandwidth on a test basis. So.. my plan wil be moved to Combo only by tomo.. Wat i wish to convey is, plz don't start exhausting the free calls from today. Wait till the person from CC calls u and confirms you plan migration. Thats wat i was told this evening !

Hi, i contacted the billing department today evening the cc there told that the plan has got migrated completely & ur bill this month ill b calculated accordingly so dont worry

Well . . . When i logged into my Airtel account this morning to check my DSL usage, i was taken into surprise ! My DSL link was removed and only my Landline link is shown !

http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=airtelhb3.jpghttp://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=airtelhb3.jpg

Does it mean that whatever i download during this period won't be counted ?

this offer isnt available for ppl in UL plans.. I sent a disconnection request to them yesterday. Got a call from their custoemr retention team today and the guy assured that i'll be offered this plan :P

Fine. . . More fun wit Airtel ! :pYesterday i called CC and asked whether my plan is migrated. She told that it is migrated, but the night unlimited usage has not been activated yet ! The funny thing is that i already finished consuming 8 GB [ Download & Upload put together ] . !! I dunno whether they gonna charge me for that !! I ve lodged a complaint. Lets see what they do . . Oooh la la la with Airtel !! :p

Even earlier or now night free usage was not recorded for me. Checking regularly in SelfCare portal. . will be migrating to 2 Mbps on 19th !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back