Airtel Broadband: Is this offer possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night usage will not be updated on our self care. They show only day time usages. :wall:

Yeah for me too night usage won't be shown. But wat i said is , as that CC person told that they are yet to activate the Night UL Usage for me ( after migration ), the entire download/upload i made on 15th night will be counted as the normal usage and anything in excess of 1GB will be billed.

Oh very sad... So it was their mistake to make a late activation. So It is right that you lodged the Complaint :D

another twist in the tale :( first i'll hafta move to turbo 256 with NU for which the retention guy put in the request and after a bill with the turbo 256 plan i can move to combo 499 with NU :@

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^Whats your current plan then ? ! :huh:Man confirm with him first. Current Turbo 256 is there but without that Night UL downloads. Airtel extends Night UL downloads to the existing customers, if they wish to change plan, if only they already have that NU in their old plan !

I'm on 256kpbs Unlimited plan. and yea I told him specifically that I need the turbo 256 plan with Night UL top-up else I'm gonna disconnect the line.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^Oh you currently on home 799 plus rite ? Okay .. All the best .When my friend asked for this new plan ( he is also currently in home 799 plus ), CC people strictly told that they can't give. I am telling this not to disappoint you. . Just a buffering statement . If you get, yes it is cool. But don't trust those people too much.

Well, if u a Old customer of Airtel and have been wid them for more than 2 years then threat of disconnecting the line helps since they r getting immense competition from BSNL and MTNL these days so they cant afford to loose more customers..Airtel was the best service provider 1 yr back...Their service is still excellent but their tarrif's r comparetively higher than other players.

get an e mail like this from CC of your State.
Plan Migration to Combo 499 with Night topup of
Rs.99/- has been registered with us. The same will be addressed within 19th
September 2008. The reference number is REQ25xxxxxxxx
etc.

I didn't receive any mail from Airtel !!! Anyways things continue to happen . . Now they have deleted my account ! :DI can't log in to my account. It gets log in, but immediately one windows pops out and gives some error message and it logs out. I think they have deleted my account temporarily to reset my usage as i ve downloaded over 8 GB on that day, on which they didn't provide me with NU . . .Still the complaint is in processing state . . CC people said that they wil solve everything by tomo evening. Now i am forced to suspend all my downloads for more than 3 days ! Isn't it bad ? :(Right now they have deleted my account. Does it mean that my Bandwidth usage is not counted at all ? Can i use it to my will ? I am a bit hesitant to take d big risk . . Already for that 7 GB usage, i need to pay around Rs.5800 [ Hope they waive that soon ] ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back