Airtel Broadband: Is this offer possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr.Ragunath,Thank you for writing to Airtel Telemedia Services.Your request regarding plan migration to 2Mbps Combo 499 with unlimitednight browsing for the Broadband line 044 -4358**** has been registeredwith us. The same will be addressed within 29th September 08. The referencenumber is 2582****. :thumb::dance::yahoo:

Wow! :thumb:Seems like this is the best plan till date!In which states is this plan/NU topup applicable?Anyone from Mumbai/Pune tried it?

Wow! :thumb:

Seems like this is the best plan till date!
In which states is this plan/NU topup applicable?
Anyone from Mumbai/Pune tried it?

I hope thay have a plan like that in Delhi as well, as they will be able to increase the User base.. also Airtel is going to launch new plans in Delhi.. any update on that.....

mailed them for a plan change to combo 499 with NU
Thank you for writing to Airtel Telemedia Services.

Your request regarding Plan Migration to has been
registered with us. The same will be addressed within .The
reference number is .

Further we would like to inform you that the bill would be calculated on
prorata basis after the migration is effective as the request is logged in
between the billing cycle.

:D

Well i asked the CC & even mailed airtel , their response is that it is not at all possible to change from 256 UL to 2mpb Night UL !!! Have any one of u have been able to change from 256kbps UL to 2mbps Night UL ?

@RspremiumSimple mateSend a cancellation request to Airtel CC.. they'll call you in a day..askl the rep that you need the turbo 256 plan with night top-up.. adn after getting the plan with NU you are very much eligible to migrate to combo 499 with NU

@rspremium
Ask CC by email. No Phone promises.
get an e mail like this from CC
Plan Migration to Combo 499 with Night topup of
Rs.99/- has been registered with us. The same will be addressed within 19th
September 2008. The reference number is REQ25xxxxxxxx
etc.
I cannot confirm the migration, ( confirmed: done on 22nd Sept by CC)
but speed is upto 2 Mbps now ( earlier upto 256 Kbps). In Self care page now, only telephone usage can be seen. CC has asked me to wait till 30th Sept to include BB account information. I am not doing any heavy downloads till then. Day Usage is limited to 1 GB.

@rspremium
Ask CC by email. No Phone promises.
get an e mail like this from CC

etc.
I cannot confirm the migration, ( confirmed: done on 22nd Sept by CC)
but speed is upto 2 Mbps now ( earlier upto 256 Kbps). In Self care page now, only telephone usage can be seen. CC has asked me to wait till 30th Sept to include BB account information. I am not doing any heavy downloads till then. Day Usage is limited to 1 GB.

Well i did send a email however i got a reply saying that my plan cannot shifted to 2mbps Night UL .

The phone guys said it is not technically possible as of now as what they are now doing is testing in a specific category . However he did say that i can expect a new plan for my category with in the second week of Oct !

Can u check the name of the person who replied to ur email request ? I think mine was sent Mahalakshmi .. (deleted the mail by mistake ! )

@member/rspremium/
And . . . I contacted CC regarding that charges waiver for the downloads made on 15th night. He told that only after the bill is generated, anything regarding the billing can be done and asked me to contact after i get the bill.
@yramakrishnan.
I am also waiting for the bill Aug 26th to Sept 25th.
Reg CC anybody can reply to you.
Sometimes these offers are given for a limited period, and
not included in tariff plans of concerned State.
Generally speaking , NU Free as top up has been discontinued by Airtel for several months.Mine is more than two years in use , and hope I will get the facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back