Airtel Broadband: Is this offer possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
member/gautham82/
Please check in a day or two again .
Presume you surfed during night also and usage not shown.
Yest i downloaded around 5 movies for 3.5GB, took around 6hours
Not accounted shown anywhere? ( for 28th Sept)
I am interested in the usage shown for night period 0900-0800 .
Airtel CC has claimed everything will be shown in Unbilled, and we have to wait till end of month for the bill ( deducting free NU usage.amount )
What was your Original tariff plan ? ( sorry . need to check the thread again ?)
I heard, it has daily limit of 1GB, is it true..
Yes Day usage 1 GB limit. Check free telephone calls for Rs 200
(home combo 499plan)

I am using Airtel BB for the past 1yr+, Night usage never showed on my usage details.Jst confirmed with CC, there is no limit download during night from 9pm to 8am..:dance:My New plan migrated on 27-Sep-2008, i will post usage details even tomm if needed..:)My Old Tariff Plan : Rs. 250 [256kbps] + 99 [night UL] + 99 [modem] + TaxNew Tariff : Rs. 499 [2mbps includes modem] + 99[Night UL] + TaxHope its clear.. :)

@gautham82Thanks. I want the usage page for 26th and 29 th later please.Argument with CC going on. I also had the same plan for two years earlier like you.

@yramakrishnan @senthil85 and others.

My usage Data this month.
appears Airtel does not check closing time. see my 27th usage.
Also they have billed so called NU on 28th.
27/09/2008 11:05:54 7518 KB 752 5.88 Ok
27/09/2008 16:38:52 75480 KB 7548 58.97

Great ! But don't get surprised to see your night downloads accounted for the first few days [may or may not case] . Because it has happened to me and user essbebe . .

Yeah . . Day time usage limit is 1 GB/ month and Rs.0.80/mb for the excess usage.

Will check the data usage and will post it tomm.. :cool2:

member/yramakrishnan/Please post or PM your usage details page 26th to 30th Sept . tomorrow. Thanks.

Will check the data usage and will post it tomm.. :cool2:

Well okay . :)

member/yramakrishnan/
Please post or PM your usage details page 26th to 30th Sept . tomorrow. Thanks.

Fine. Wil do it tomo again. My current status is in the picture below . .

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=usagexo0.jpg

http://www.imageshack.us

Yes that plan is very much there ....... its on a promotional basis now ....only cust who are called and given are eligible for the plan and you should be in the turbo 250 +night top up plan to be eligible for that plaN.... Whover gets the call accept the plan you wont get a better deal...... whatever u can download throught the night in your current 256kbps plan u can download the same in 2 hrs here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back