Airtel Broadband Latest Plans (As of October 2017) (150GB for 899 in Delhi NCR!)

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 24,906
wow great. I am on 899 (60GB Plan). I wonder if it will be changed to 150Gb from next billing cycle or I would have to call them to change plan?

Also, what will happen to the Bonus Data (500Gb), I still have 280GB left. :) I guess they will probably remove it if I ask them for the plan change?

All plans are changed pro-rated, they would be done within the billing cycle, you WILL have to call them, airtel is notorious for "grandfathering" customers on older plans that don't have them changed. Also, knowing airtel they will reset your data usage to the new 150GB irrespective if there is only a day left in the billing cycle, they only pro rate the amount, but, give full data for new plan.

Bonus data is getting carried forward, which is a surprise (good way) considering its airtel we are talking about.

anyone from ncr calling airtel... do ask if there is a plan below the 899 plan :P

I am on the 1299 plan 125gb plan, I get 150 GB data, and Rs 300 life time discount, currently , i will go for 899 plan have to call them, Rs 300 life time discount i guess will carry over , so i will get 175 data for 699?

i was told that lifetime discount is applicable only on the plan it was offered with. but then it's airtel. every customer gets different treatment so hard to say.

Not sure about the retention discounts or data add-ons. Mine was the "Big Bytes" add-on package they had for free for all customers, so that does get carried forward, or so said the guy on the phone. :P

300 discount on 1299 is unlikely to be transferred on the lower end plans. but there was a post here from someone who got so many discounts on his package that his end bill dropped to zero rupees for three months lol.

Well that did not take long at all...

39jGwxF.jpg

The 1000GB data got carried over as well...

UTfidnu.png

Back