Airtel Broadband Speed on Demand

• Thread starter Thread starter andyz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 125,762
this is extortion. if in other countries you can get much much better plans for roughly as low amounts as what we're paying for atm, do we lack the infrastructure that much, or are the isp's just enjoying it while it lasts? i wonder :s

Well I'd go on SoD if Airtel gives like 256kbps - Rs.25/Day512kbps - Rs.40/Day2Mbps - Rs.75/Day8Mbps - Rs.120/DayThis is what is quite reasonable pricing for both the consumer and the Airtel Idiots... Hey.. hire some better Graduates for your marketing team!! I think Airtel is hiring experienced BSNL/MTNL Marketing officers!! :mad: The ultimate aim of introducing a plan/package is for the customer to try it out and if he likes it he'll upgrade to it! Instead you scare the customer first off!! God save me from these money sucking morons!!! :@

8mbps for 120 rupees a day... hell give that to me.

To me also.............120Rs/day, wow!

What u guyz???? :O Thts how much people in most countries pay for their Broadband services... If not forever atleast give it on an introductory basis... :whistle: Atleast lets see what Airtel can max out on its so called 8Mbps plan!!! :thumbsup:

I tried using the Bandwidth on Demand feature just to check it out and after logging in and selecting the speed I get an error. > "Unexpected Error The Service Selection Portal encountered an unexpected error while processing your request." Speed remains the same and I do hope i'm not getting billed for it. Has anyone got Bandwidth on Demand to work?

I would be very interested in knowing this too. Has anyone tried using Speed on Demand? Especially those who are on the Home999 256kbps UL plan (and still getting double speeds at night).Bandwidth on Demand = Speed on Demand, right?add:I am getting that error even just trying to get to that page to login to the service (airtel.in/bod). I can't even reach the login page, forget selecting speeds.... Some service...

today i got pamphlet of BOD - it states that "Its for everyone (for specified cities) - they will be billed separately, not attached/adjusted with original a/c ; billing starts as soon as u activate and u will be billed till u deactivate it "

Back