Airtel Broadband Speed on Demand

• Thread starter Thread starter andyz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 125,766
120 bucks for 1 hour is wayyyy too much. tata charges just Rs.9 for the same. if you want to use Airtel get an unlimited plan. dont fall for such lame schemes and get robbed.

unsubscribe = deactivate. (try it when it starts working again. their server seems to be down right now).BTW, even if you do not manually deactivate speed on demand, it will stop billing after one hour unless you choose to continue the service. At least thats what it said on the page, when I tested it... when it was working. You are sent a reminder for each hour you want to continue using the service. So its not for unattended downloads anyway. And Kanou, please lets not start comparing Airtel with TATA on this thread. This thread is specifically for discussing the Speed On Demand service from Airtel.In any case, this service is for sudden spurts in speed, if you need it. They are charging for the speed increase you get for the time you choose to use the service, not for the data you download. I can see where this can come in handy for a lot of people, like me, esp. when I need to download large files from my clients' servers fast. If you plan to run your p2p downloads on this, forget about it.

Is anyone else having a problem logging into it? My username and password don't seem to be working and I've called CC and they're unable to fix it for some weird reason.:(

Airtel Speed on Demand : :: Airtel :: BroadBand Services - Speed On Demand

Airtel LINk

The Speed on demand service allows you to change your speed without changing your plan..

Charges on per hour basis:
256,512,1Mbps,2Mbps

Rs25,40,75,120 respectively

NOT WORKING RIGHT FROM ITS LAUNCH

Post your experiences

tried a couple of times ....not working

Back