Airtel Broadband Standby plan Rs 199

• Thread starter Thread starter _Dexter
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3,838
ISP
Airtel Fiber, Airtel 5G, Jio 5G
My friend has it. I was thinking of getting new connection with that plan. So, my question is how do I get it. Do they still provide that plan as Airtel site have removed listing from their page Airtel

Solution
I am talking about popular torrents. Cant name them here.
Get the 100mbps plan for now, and if you feel the need of more speed, get it upgraded to 200. Remember to get Airtel BB Postpaid connection else you wont be able to change the plan on prepaid one.
Well, not Excitel is blocking those.
I just told him about torrents as I faced issues, thats it. I dont want him to feel bad when he's unable to access torrents. Thats it.

BTW you download torrents on which device? How much peak speed do you get?

Upvote 0
I use my gaming PC(windows 10). Peak speed is mostly as per my plan(240 Mbps or 30 MB/s) if peers are good.

Upvote 0
airtel atleast in chandigarh and punjab is providing postpaid connections by default. They don't provide prepaid connections and if user request then only they provide it.

so stop saying that airtel provide only prepaid connections. it might be true for your area but not for others.

Upvote 0
Well, I just warned him about plan change as from my experience.
I got my first fiber connection from Airtel in late 2019, and they gave me prepaid only. Though it was not a plan comitted connection, I could change the plan.

But in 2023, I took 2 connections and in Noida my cousin took one, all of them were prepaid only by default. (3 months 200Mbps)
So I was unable to change plan.
In order to change it, I had to get it changed to postpaid by opting for airtel black and going through the wait of 7 days.

I just warned him guys, there's no need to be so sharp about it.

Upvote 0
I used to get the "This website is blocked by Honble Supreme Court of India" message.
@Skeeter When you said "Popular torrents" not working on Airtel, I genuinely thought it's some kind of different thing like usenet or something that I don't know about. But if we are talking about ISP blocking torrent sites because of Govt orders then yeah I am familiar with that issue. I never faced issue while downloading tho. I use Servarr stack, so not worried about blocked sites

Upvote 0

Back