Airtel Broadband: Swift 1099 - 512 kbps unlimited - Rs.1099

• Thread starter Thread starter slash84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 99
  • Views Views 29,419
I agree airtel plan are so confusing for themselves not even the CC know about the companies plans :P

got this plan activated today, getting 70-75kBps, quite happy with the speeds :P

For TN, explorer 1099 is available but not swift 1099, in other states it seems to be the reverse.

actiually both explorer 1099 and swift 1099 is available in tn too

but explorer 1099 has been scrapped from 1 august!!!

customer who requested till 31 will get explorer 1099 plan and this plan is stopped from 1 august~~~

only swift 1099 plan is available now in all places i confirmed from airtel nodal officer!!!:mad:

^^ changing the plans within a short span is good but the new plan doesnt have anything interesting offers to opt it :ishock:

^^ changing the plans within a short span is good but the new plan doesnt have anything interesting offers to opt it :ishock:

turbo 1299 is good which comes with free worth 499pm

and night unlimited speed @1Mbps is too good and avg speed is more than 1Mbps :pleasehelp:

I don't see the swift 1099 plan on the Airtel.in website for "Mumbai" region.1099 for a 512 is still on the higher side I would say. If they spice that up with 1 Mbps @ Night I might just go for it.Sad that in India we are contemplating between a 256 & 512 while in other countries it starts at at least 2 Mbps?

I live in BANGALORE !! hanumanth nagar, !! Its at the heart of bangalore !!! And Airtel fcukig says no network and not feasible !! damn !! :notallowed: !! Have to sick to bsnl..! looking for other options now else :o

yesterday a guy from air tel called and told that there is noFUPsaala chiller ,seems he does not know anythinganyway he told to visit at my place for connection :ishock:

Back