Airtel Broadband: swift 1099 fuped #airtelsucks

• Thread starter Thread starter jkeerthan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,935

jkeerthan

ISP
airtel
:@ yes i m fuped......i think i used arnd 15gb..... my billing period starts 26i m using airtel for the past 1.5yrs...first i was using explore 1099....then to get double speed i switched to swift 1099 months back and apllied for 100 dsl top up.........when i switched to this plan the Fair Usage Policy for this plan was ..100gbnow these *******s reduced it 20 or 25gb.......cc told me this thng came into effect last month.....any way .......#airtelsucks guys i need one advice..... reliance seems to be offering good plans ....ur suggestion guys......:(...btw i m in chennai

What speeds are you getting now?

Reliance plans are good but I know i cant trust anything Reliance.... BSNL is good if you download a lot...

But before disconnection you need to talk to customer retention cell... they MAY give you a better offer at the same price.. mostly they will waive off charges only though... pretty useless if you ask me..

Indian broadband scene is effed up now.... there are no good ISPs you can switch to.
:(

Threaten them with disconnection. Retention department may give you a good offer. As I have said before, looks like this is the only way to make our voice heard. :|

If you are getting 512kbps i suggest you stick with Airtel only.And its not bad either because 512kbps is twice as fast than what they have mentioned in their website..

I'm using the same plan as yours.....swift 1099+100 topup[double speed]. my fair usage hasn't been reduced, still 100GB. New FUP is applicable to new customers nd old customers, if u change ur plan. I suggest u to send e-mail regarding this as u were not informed before they reduced ur FUP nd tell them to correct this or ask for disconnection.

yes it was FUP'ed from beginning for me :( & although i get a letter with my bill that my speed will be doubled from July 1st its not happened yet!!

hey guys see this ..... Hilarious !!
1Gb on 2mbps = 68hrs :hysterical:

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3102/airtel.jpg

Back