Airtel Broadband Xstream Bundle Plans - September 2020 (Starts at 40mbps unlimited for Rs. 499)

• Thread starter Thread starter Firephoenix
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 33,887
CostSpeedDataAirtel XStream DTH BoxOTT Content Included
49940mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel XStream TV*
799100mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel XStream TV*
999200mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5
1499300mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5
39991gbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5

Source

*Airtel XStream TV for 499/799 plans includes Voot Basic, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Shemaroo Me, Hoichoi and Ultra.
#Airtel XStream TV for 999 and above plans include Lions Gate, Voot Basic, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Shemaroo Me, Hoichoi and Ultra.
All Plans include Unlimited calling.

You need to pay a minimum monthly subscription to use the OTT apps via Airtel XStream DTH Box.

Last edited by a moderator:
i talked to airtel cc , they said it will take 24 hours for plans to come live to the customers, currently they are not changing the plan as they are not getting them in their system, also the are about 50/50 about the discount, it might get lapsed or might remain discounted, but that they can only tell after the plan comes to their system and apply them to the customer.

@abhitour Strange i talked to cc and they processed my 499 plan change request instantly its even showing on my airtel app as "another request is already in process"

Can you tell me how to do it? I have prepaid for 6 months and still have 4 months to go. I want to go for a lower plan.
Speak to the CC and get it changed OR wait for the option to be available on the Airtel Thanks app to change the plan. Your remaining amount for the 4 months will be adjusted pro-rata basis.

ur are from indore, i live in bhopal still not getting the plan, may be i should wait till tomorrow
@abhitour Strange i talked to cc and they processed my 499 plan change request instantly its even showing on my airtel app as "another request is already in process"

So after non stop fighting with Airtel, unlimited data(3333 GB) has been credited to my account
Screenshot_20200906-201145_Chrome.webp

Highly doubt that. Xstream box is made to support DTH so it's more or less pushing you to pay 153 ncf bare minimum extra per month for this box. Also it doesn't mention free channels but rather that all the channels will be accessible, meaning it's likely to have a DTH subscription from them for it. Unless of course Airtel pulls a 180 and launches their own IPTV service or pushes a major software update to collate OTT live channels and forgo DTH (which is unlikely considering it took a good 8-10 months to even get a recording functionality enabled in this box)

I am on VDSL (fiber not yet available at my location). In airtel thanks app, data benefit is changed to "unlimited". As I am on VDSL, downgrading to 499 makes sense. With the money saved, I can get a secondary Jio 399 plan. But in change plan, 499 is not shown. Only 799 onwards indicated. 121 is useless as there is no option to connect to human response.

Back