Airtel Broadband Xstream Bundle Plans - September 2020 (Starts at 40mbps unlimited for Rs. 499)

• Thread starter Thread starter Firephoenix
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 33,887
CostSpeedDataAirtel XStream DTH BoxOTT Content Included
49940mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel XStream TV*
799100mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel XStream TV*
999200mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5
1499300mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5
39991gbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5

Source

*Airtel XStream TV for 499/799 plans includes Voot Basic, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Shemaroo Me, Hoichoi and Ultra.
#Airtel XStream TV for 999 and above plans include Lions Gate, Voot Basic, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Shemaroo Me, Hoichoi and Ultra.
All Plans include Unlimited calling.

You need to pay a minimum monthly subscription to use the OTT apps via Airtel XStream DTH Box.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have airtel xstream box and all channels are through DTH and not OTT. Even their android TV app does not include live TV (so as to not cannibalise their DTH service on the cost of internet).

from the looks of it, all cities have same plans now?

no one has posted hyderabad plans yet. checked the website and even they are pretty much the same as other cities. i guess they would slowly refine these otherwise they would have killed the city specific pages and had a single page for everyone like jio.

I connected with Airtel on Twitter as on Airtel Thanks app it is showing as unlimited data for me but on data usage still I am getting just 300 GB, so the Social Media Team called me and told that as I am on Prepaid plan I won't be provided with any data changes and the new data changes are only valid for places where the Postpaid plans are available and I have to continue with current data caps and use Rs.352 topup for unlimited data.

I even told her that Airtel thanks app is showing as unlimited so she told that they don't have any separate page for prepaid customers so it would keep showing same and I should ignore that until Airtel fixes this which might even take few months

Big cheaters, I even told them that I have bought the connection 15 days back so I should be entitled to this unlimited data to which they told that you can change your plan after 6 months, regretting not taking Jio.

I haven't even been provided with landline service stating that BSNL is not giving permission to start landline services

Hi guys, is airtel vdsl 40mbps plan 499 worth it? considering there is downtime though and they aren't anyways gonna provide me xstream box and other things, or should i get jiofiber?

Currently i am on Rs. 449 Broadband plan of airtel which gives 8 mbps 3tb (UL according to them), its old plan about 2 year old, and on top of that i also get 100 rs discount so my bill is around 349+ (18% gst) =rs. 412 is the amount i pay every month.

Just want to know what if i switch to 499 plan am i going to get discount on that?

Back