Airtel Broadband Xstream Bundle Plans - September 2020 (Starts at 40mbps unlimited for Rs. 499)

• Thread starter Thread starter Firephoenix
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 233
  • Views Views 33,887
CostSpeedDataAirtel XStream DTH BoxOTT Content Included
49940mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel XStream TV*
799100mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel XStream TV*
999200mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5
1499300mbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5
39991gbps ul3.3 TBAvailableAirtel Xstream TV# + PrimeVideo + Zee5

Source

*Airtel XStream TV for 499/799 plans includes Voot Basic, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Shemaroo Me, Hoichoi and Ultra.
#Airtel XStream TV for 999 and above plans include Lions Gate, Voot Basic, Eros Now, Hungama Play, Shemaroo Me, Hoichoi and Ultra.
All Plans include Unlimited calling.

You need to pay a minimum monthly subscription to use the OTT apps via Airtel XStream DTH Box.

Last edited by a moderator:
So after non stop fighting with Airtel, unlimited data(3333 GB) has been credited to my account
View attachment 4109
No need to fight.. For me it got changed automatically to unlimited on my 799 plan. I'm from Bangalore and taken connection directly from Airtel. So people who didn't get unlimited can just give some time for Airtel to roll out changes and then contact them if it's not getting changed.. i think 1 or 2 days we can wait

If anybody has recently been upgraded to these new plans, or if anyone of you has recently bought a new connection, can you confirm if you're getting a public IP or a CG-NAT IP ?

I believe that Airtel will soon switch over to CG-NAT too like everybody else if prices are to be made this low, which is going to be a great trouble for me.

I use Airtel Xtreme fiber just to monitor CCTVs at my grandparents house, there's no other use of it other than that.

shouldn't be a big deal. static ip currently costs 99+tax. if they free up ips... they might even cost less if this even happens.

If anybody has recently been upgraded to these new plans, or if anyone of you has recently bought a new connection, can you confirm if you're getting a public IP or a CG-NAT IP ?

I believe that Airtel will soon switch over to CG-NAT too like everybody else if prices are to be made this low, which is going to be a great trouble for me.

I use Airtel Xtreme fiber just to monitor CCTVs at my grandparents house, there's no other use of it other than that.
Can confirm I get a public IP on recently installed Airtel Xstream fibre connection. My plex server is accessible from outside which was not possible on ACT and Tata Sky before.

I believe that Airtel will soon switch over to CG-NAT too like everybody else if prices are to be made this low
Airtel, bsnl being pan india old providers got good amount of ip address. Only new isp got these problems as when they applied ip allocation rules became stringent.

For STB, most important T&C

8. Consumer is not very interested in Linear content and wants to use the xstream box primarily to watch OTT content

We have a variety of plans ranging at all price points which give you a good range of channels at minimal costs of 199 / month or he can make his own pack as well and the same needs to be informed to him.

In case the consumer still doesn’t want to watch linear at all he need to be informed that the box will need to be recharged for the NCF (network capacity fee ) for Rs 153 every month in order to offer services on the box . As part of paying the NCF he is entitled to watch 225 + Free to Air channels and mandatory DD channels . The Box runs only till it has positive balance in the account and will need to be recharged to continue using the services

Last edited:
You mean to say no DTH connection required and we can stream all channels except Star ??
@pachabhut Just mentioned the T&Cs above. Do not get misguided by some members.They don't know what they're talking about. You need to have an active DTH connection to keep the Xstream box running or else you get locked out of the box. Sure there's workaround to that but you never know when it gets gonna get patched.

Last edited:

i am kinda expecting the same as well seeing airtel adopt the lco model and expanding at a fast pace (125 cities and counting) not sure how many ip blocks they have but seems it's just a matter of time ...they might do it in a phased manner like ACT but we should be ready ...don't like the idea of a static ip tbh makes it too easy for sites/apps to block u and there's a certain amount of anonymity with dynamic ip :confused:

Last edited:

Back