Airtel DTH user interface is filled with ads. Why are we paying for it then? @airtel_presence

According to several of such companies, Answering such question as "We are not going to do anything about it & continue to be ****** " is resolving the concern. Such representatives probably need to close the query/ticket to meet their SLA target - And hence, all sort of nonsense happens.

Tried to register my complaint at pgportal , wrote a nice description and while submitting , it threw some error and all of the written stuff is gone. Not in a mood to write it again , will do it tomorrow. Also whats with PDF only attachment ? why not txt , image files ? /facepalm .

whenever writing a long description always copy the content before submitting. better still, write it in a word processor. that's what i do most of the time. have lost too many long posts to browser/airtel errors.

you did not link to the forum though it could have made it look like a spam post :D

you did not link to the forum though it could have made it look like a spam post :D

I was about to link to the forum thread for the replies from airtel , slept off though.. :) . Done now. Actually this is only thread i kept updating about the issue.

Few other DTH forum are down though.

Cant able to register the complaint in PGportal.. Stupid site , telling me to contain the description within 4000 characters,when i have just used under 1500 characters and no special characters should be used.

here is a descr i am about to submit

Sir , I have been a subscriber of Airtel DTH HD for the past few months. Recently Airtel has started to display advertisements within their DTH User Interface,UI , ie , when the Set top Box starts , airtel displays a full screen size Advertisement , PDF ENCLOSED . The advertisements are also placed when a channel info is accessed , or when pulling up the Menu for general purpose. I have complained about this to airtel a couple of times , still no action has been taken to remove the ads. These advertisements are intrusive and also partly block the viewing of the channel . This kind of intrusive advertisements should be banned and these service providers need to be fined heavily.

is "," and "." a special character ?

Also can anyone join three pictures within a PDF and upload it somewhere , so that i can upload it to PGportal ? (

this you want?

creating a pdf document is fairly easy these days. you can create a document in google docs and export it. you can upload the files and export it from scribd. office has a free plugin to generate pdf file (at least my version has it). libreoffice can generate it as well.

Back