Airtel DTH user interface is filled with ads. Why are we paying for it then? @airtel_presence

this you want?

creating a pdf document is fairly easy these days. you can create a document in google docs and export it. you can upload the files and export it from scribd. office has a free plugin to generate pdf file (at least my version has it). libreoffice can generate it as well.

Thanks a lot. I have sumatre PDF and no office suite installed . Anyway the problem is I cant able to register the complaint in PGportal , I think the form is broken. If anyone can post a complaint there , and see if its working , will be of great help. You can use the description I posted few replies back.

use internet explorer for god sake!

tried it , same error

•Description should be less than 4000 characters
•Special Characters are not allowed in Subject description

I even removed all "." and ","

Sir

I have been a subscriber of Airtel DTH HD for the past few months

Recently Airtel has started to display advertisements within their DTH User Interface UI ie when the Settop Box starts airtel displays a full screen size Advertisement PDF ENCLOSED

The advertisements are also placed when a channel info is accessed or when pulling up the Menu for general purpose

I have complained about this to airtel a couple of times still no action has been taken to remove the ads

These advertisements are intrusive and also partly block the viewing of the channel

This kind of intrusive advertisements should be banned and these service providers need to be fined heavily

By now anyone even trying to lodge a complaint will get tired and start living with the issue rather than try waste time and get annoyed with this pathetic 90`s site.. I have no issue if these sites are taken down with DDoS .. If anyone have any luck , kindly lodge a complaint ..

This is the limit now. These bastards have started to put recharge offers on top of the channel info.Should file a petition.I have ****ing thousands of rupees in my account i do not ****ing need any recharge.naveen have you posted the complaint on pgportal or not till now??

This is the limit now. These bastards have started to put recharge offers on top of the channel info.

Should file a petition.
I have ****ing thousands of rupees in my account i do not ****ing need any recharge.

naveen have you posted the complaint on pgportal or not till now??

please post the screenshot.

I got a message (which has a stupid yellow noticification icon , which you cant disable) saying that i can upgrade to HD .. / facepalm , stupids dont even know i am their HD customer

I tried to complaint in pgportal , but that stupid form has some bug , its not allowing me to post.

You can try your luck , i have the complaint written (see my prev posts) , you can use it , if you feels its describes your problem. do let me know if you are successful

my customer id is 3006xxxxxx
sir , i have been a subscriber of airtel dth hd for the past few months. Recently airtel has started to display advertisements within their dth user interface,ui , ie , when the set top box starts , airtel displays a full screen size advertisement , pdf enclosed . Now they have started to display offers above the channel info. The advertisements are also placed when a channel info is accessed , or when pulling up the menu for general purpose. I have complained about this to airtel a couple of times , still no action has been taken to remove the ads. These advertisements are intrusive and also partly block the viewing of the channel . This kind of intrusive advertisements should be banned and these service providers need to be fined heavily.

moiab/e/2012/00515

moiab/e/2012/00515

so its Ministry if Info & broadcast and 6 months passed only 515 complaint ...

so you were able to place a complaint ? Kindly tweet about it to airtel_presence ..

Back