Airtel ftth not available in any bungalow society?

• Thread starter Thread starter vishalrao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 3,148
Nothing like that, I know, some row house society in Wakad, where Extreame fiber is available.
If you need Area manager contact, i can help u.

Yes please message me the area manager number, thanks

Ours is an independent house, it's available here.

Got a number from @swap86 and that guy gave me another contact who I asked to visit my society office to discuss feasibility of providing fiber connections since there are many residents asking for Jio or Airtel who don't want BSNL which is currently the only option for us.

Please send me as well for Pune location. I am trying from past 2 years to contact Airtel CC, but they always say they don't have coverage in my society and area. Most of my Society members are also trying to get Airtel.

So after lot of dilly dally today finally some survey people came to my locality, or so they claim.

Now the survey info is going to be evaluation for feasibility of bringing the actual fiber which will take 2 weeks or so, after which I might get a better idea of whether the connections can be given or not.

@vishalrao there are some large independent houses/bungalows adjacent to my housing colony and when Airtel were doing the survey end Dec they did mention they do not provide connections to them as a matter of policy. It defies logic but I didn't pursue it further. It may be a city to city thing. As you know there are massive bungalows in Koregaon Park and given the societal status of those people I think it would be foolish for Airtel to continue with this policy. Jio in the meantime has taken advantage and is cabling that area.

Also, time taken from initial visit to survey to cabling in my colony was about 3-4 weeks.

On a different note I got my Tata Sky BB Connection. So far so good. Their NOC is in Koregaon Park and from what some have told me TS faces cable cutting frequently mostly by LCOs of other ISPs.

Sad to hear about it. It will take time.
I laid advance rental on 18th feb, the feasibility guys came yesterday to confirm making my building go live. Today some guys came and made the necessary arrangement like DP and stuff. Laying wire to my house , splicing and stuff is still pending.

Maybe the so called policy about wiring for bungalows is based on whether they are allowed to do underground digging.

The guy who I spoke on the phone was saying something about this and I mentioned they probably won't be allowed to dig in my area to which he said they can do some sort of piping.

Anyway I'll post any updates here as I get them.

Back