• Thread starter Thread starter Amuthan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 27,465

Amuthan

US Broadband rox!
ISP
Airtel Broadband - 512 Kbps NU (India) + Comcast 50 Mbps
I suspect its just for PR headstart than anything useful..

And people here are dreaming that bsnl will provide 1 Mbps for 1800 from jan :P

its funny, BSNL's 256kbps UL is already 900 per month, so how can 1mbps UL be more than 4x or 3600 per month?is the 9999 plan for businesses by any chance? that can be the only explanation for this stupidity...

^^^ its for home users only... :rofl: I think management will be an interesting career.. you can just kick customers a** whenever and how hard you want and get paid for that I'm on the right track... hope that airtel comes for campus in whatever bschool I end up... :D _ Koreans should visit India... I'm sure they will die if they use Internet here :rofl: I wish I could marry a Korean girl and move to seoul :ashamed:or will sweden be a better choice :confused: :D _

i say korea, the food is also good there! :P

notice there is a small red star/asterisk next to the "speed" column, there must be some text/disclaimer somewhere saying that these speeds are "upto" and not guaranteed 24x7 hehe

^^^^
:D

vvvvv
Speed indicated are only speed upto our ISP Node and are given on best effort bases as per TRAI guideline on Quality of Service for Broadband Service

So far Tata is the only one providing some what logical rates for 1mbps UL.

Back