Airtel IPTV Ownership Experience

• Thread starter Thread starter urb0nd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 246
  • Views Views 128,177
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am on cable with a hathway stb. all is well except some channels are totally missing or messed up. the cable guy is again useless with his typical response:peeche se feed main gadbad hai. he has this same excuse for any problem in the quality of service. this was the primary reason i had shifted to DTH.

I feel so excited everytime this thread is revived !!!..........This is as close to IPTV as i will get i guess..

Honestly, at the rate they are going, I wouldn't be surprised to see Apple launch IPTV before Airtel does!! :dance:

Airtel IPTV is not cheaper. Pls go through the complete details....they have launched combo offer...just segregate these and calculate the price individual....its same as DTH nothing less. They are making us fool.

Members who installed Airtel IPTV are request to start posting their experiences. Compare this with other DTH specially response time in channel changing, quality of Video & Audi, Customer Care, wiring problem inside the house etc...

i had like to know this as well. i plan to get it installed in the coming days if my cable guy fails to fix the problem with the feed coming to my place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back