Airtel launches new unlimited plan

• Thread starter Thread starter srini-ca
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 92
  • Views Views 20,970
Originally posted by waterloo_sunset@Sep 15 2005, 02:08 PM
Nobody answered my question yet. Do u ppl get green smileys in Azureus or remote connections in BitComet with Airtel?.....coz u can't do port forwarding with a dynamic ip...
[snapback]25232[/snapback]
[/quote]

yes u can,.. log into ur router and forward the ports or use telnet.

Originally posted by varun rao@Sep 15 2005, 02:28 PM
yes u can,.. log into ur router and forward the ports or use telnet.
[snapback]25286[/snapback]
[/quote]
How??

I'm on 64K unlimited .. 600/month Chennai..1.I'd like to migrate to the 128K Unlimited.. So there's no change in my tariff?Only 600/mo? and how much time need i spend to migrate and what number need i call in Chennai?2.and can i opt for 3 months unlimited downloads by migrating to 256K unlimited for 3 months for rs.500 and then revert back to 128K Unlimited for 600/month?

Q1. Yes, tariff remains same. Just call customer care (511 12345 - in bangalore, dunno about chennai). And they will migrate you within 24 hours, you dont need to do anything else.(btw, Home64 got dis-continued, so check what plan you are on, currently - a friend of mine was migrated away to an idiotic plan, without even asking him)Q2. Why complicate your life? They might suddenly say the unlimited is not available anymore. Just stick with what's known to be good!

k mate.. thx for the info.. but i'm still on 64K (top-up) plan..I don't think that plan is discontinued here in Chennai

Originally posted by ronscores@Sep 22 2005, 04:49 PM
but i'm still on 64K (top-up) plan..
I don't think that plan is discontinued here in Chennai[snapback]25945[/snapback]
[/quote]But whats the point of staying with it?
U still paying Rs.600 for it? (= the same as 128k users)

does torrent work with airtel? right now i am going to shift to airtel . its recently started in calcutta. they can be seen dwaring overhead wires through out the city.. anyone using airtel can anwser if the torrennts work withouth tweaking or port forwardingthanks

Overhead wires? When did they start drawing overhead wires?BitTorrent should work with or without ports open! If your ports are not open, eventually U'll get slower speeds!

Back