Airtel new router: Sercomm AOT-4221SR

@Rickysin is it good considering 100mbps.plan

Yes the speed is good . Max speed on this plan is 120mbps down/up

airtel usually provides 20% extra bandwidth on all plans

100mbps - 120 to 125 mbps
200mbps - 240 to 250 mbps
300mbps - 360 to 380 mbps

these new routers are bit slow to boot in my case i had a weird issue that incoming landline calls were not coming so they changed to huwaei one with latetst 2021 software in it i must say now the speed test results i am getting are close to 50 mbps , and no issue of calls anymore

Which model of Huawei?
Where you complained about this? support or installation guy?

@igloo bro HG8145V5 this one i only logged complaint regarding intermittant issue of telephone calls incoming issue they did what they did from their end , it was pain in ass 3 times i pressed 2 for not satisfied then call came today that request for router change from their end is there, then i said i want Nokia one he said its out of stock we have Huawei one i said yes then he installed this one.
Can we use sip configuration on this one and use call facility like jiocall app in android devices, i read that post but nobody said it was working fine they had to manually configure everytime ???

Nokia one I don't know how it is this sercomm one is a bit slow to boot but max speeds are great see my speedtest results of airtel noida server

Back