Airtel Should Compare thier tarrifs with BSNL

• Thread starter Thread starter kyrl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 7,079
K

kyrl

Why doesn't airtel come up with something like this?

BSNL PLANS FOR THE 2008

With the new year being welcomed in an awesome way throughout India the country's largest broadband supplier BSNL have decided to launch new unlimited plans for the hungry broadband users.For everyone's surprise these are mainly unlimited plans .here is an view of the plans that may be declared!

Rs. 175 256Kbps with 1 GB download limit

Rs. 600 256Kbps unlimited

Rs. 900 512Kbps unlimited (Rs. 1100 with NightUtd 1MBPS option)

Rs. 1350 1Mbps unlimited (Rs. 1600 with NightUtd 2MBPS option)

Rs. 1800 2Mbps unlimited

Rs. 1500 8Mbps with 20GB limit

:mad::madness::(:confused::ashamed::wall::P:evil::O:eek:

Post the official link first... After tht only ask us to vote ..

He is asking for a link to the BSNL site where it states those tariffs, that blog saying so doesn't make it "official"

I can read thanks
and i think i replied accordingly...:P

"I got it from many sources.. dunno where the original is..."

He is asking for a link to the BSNL site where it states those tariffs, that blog saying so doesn't make it "official"

If these are true then I think they have to follow in the fottsteps of BSNL to make sure they don't loose customers. And I don't think so these plans are true. Those drastic falls in the prices can't occur suddenly. These plans might be launched by 2009.

May be it's true .that why airtel came up with 256kbps-UL@750RS and they convinced me to take up this connection saying that this plan gonna be a limit offer :P

Rs. 1800 2Mbps unlimited
:OIf that was true, I'd jump onto the BSNL bandwagon without a backward glance at Airtel !!

Back