Airtel Should Compare thier tarrifs with BSNL

• Thread starter Thread starter kyrl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 7,079
:OIf that was true, I'd jump onto the BSNL bandwagon without a backward glance at Airtel !!
me too:yahoo::yahoo:

Once BSNL lauches that plan, all others will follow suit. :)

Once BSNL lauches that plan, all others will follow suit. :)
hmmm..... good insight......you're right, of course.....except for stick-in-the-mud ISPs like Sify; which is why I ditched Sify:mad:

Idk why people don't come here and vote every Airtel user must vote on this..So the airtel guys can see for themselves which direction they need to go in order to generate more revenue, and stop robbing people like they are doing right now....:wall:Some of people ask me that i should confirm if this thing is about to happen..... well i won't worry about that.....I would like to tell the world what i want:yahoo:.....:thumbsup:.......Vote in this guys.............Vote.....Let us be heard............:happy::thumb:;)

it will take BSNL ages to launch Rs 1800 2 Mbps unlimited :rofl:By then airtel will have better plans !!

:OIf that was true, I'd jump onto the BSNL bandwagon without a backward glance at Airtel !!
hey tats waste buddy if BSNL introduces a plan then AIRTEL will also introduce such plans to competate in the market so dont change then u will feel for it:whistle:

I'll goto BSNL the day they launch 2mbps unlimited for Rs 1800.
yes surely they will introduce it after ur grandchildrens finish their studies so wait till tat :hysterical:

Back